Scenes that did or didn't affect you like they "should"

TrueOrFalse

Were there any scenes in the series that strongly made other people feel sad, happy, angry, excited etc. but just made you feel indifferent? Or even made you feel the opposite of what most other fans felt?

Or vice versa, were there scenes that made you feel emotional but other fans don't seem to care about?

Anything horrible, I have a hard time empathizing with fictional characters so I typically just laugh when bad things happen to them. Although to be honest, when bad things happen to my friends and family in real life I laugh at that too. If I lived in Westeros my house words would probably be "sucks for you" :lol:

The scene were Drogon burned the slave trader made me very aroused. I just found it highly erotic, the way the dragon passionately let loose the fire hiding deep within the innards of his young strong body; the flames erupting in an unstoppable and incredibly beautiful tide of heat, only to quickly proceed to lick the masculine, shaved head of the slave trader like so many little hungry tongues, causing the slave trader to loose all inhibitions and scream out his feelings at the top of his voice.

The scene were Drogon burned the slave trader made me very aroused. I just found it highly erotic, the way the dragon passionately let loose the fire hiding deep within the innards of his young strong body; the flames erupting in an unstoppable and incredibly beautiful tide of heat, only to quickly proceed to lick the masculine, shaved head of the slave trader like so many little hungry tongues, causing the slave trader to loose all inhibitions and scream out his feelings at the top of his voice.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters

Renly's death. I sort of think he got what was coming to him. When Dany lost Rhaego, I didn't really feel much of anything, although that may be because I've never really been too invested in Dany's arc from the start anyway.

On the contrary, I felt very bad for Jalabhar Xho when he got arrested, the poor man.

When Arya murdered the unnamed Northern guard at Harrrenhal. Nobody else seems to be bothered by that: the poor man was just minding his own business, doing his job.

Well, that was wonderful. :laugh:

It seems like a lot of people felt that Arya becoming "no one" was supposed to be a "hell yeah!" moment and I just did not feel that way. I thought it was sad.

Robb's death was an exciting page turner for me but I can't say that it made me particularly sad. Frustration I think was probably my chief emotion. With Catelyn's death I was shocked but again, not especially sad.

Jaime throwing away Cersei's letter. I'd have had a different reaction if for him it had been about her being a shit ruler as opposed to him being all broken hearted about her having sex with other men.

From TWOIAF--when we find out how tourneys in the North are basically like small battles. I felt like we were supposed to think that this makes Northerners all tough and badass and to me this just made them sound like careless meatheads who will casually destroy small villages for shits and giggles. It's certainly not the first nugget that has made me side eye Northern culture.

Robb Starks death, knew it was coming and was like well now that's over moving on.

After the birth of dragon anything in Danys POV boring. Don't get all the hype.

Jofferys death I laughted and laughter that I cried and my tummy hurt.

Cersei walk left a bitter taste in my mouth because the way it was written I was suppose to feel sorry for her, but it left me cold and wanting her to truly get her just desserts

Lady's death. I love animals, especially anything canine. I shed tears for Stannis's Proudwing. I was really upset when Arya had to force Nymeria to leave. For some reason, Lady's death didn't move me.

Ygritte's death. I liked her, and liked her with Jon. Again, idk why I was not upset at her death. Maybe because it was so predictable, and Jon so obviously belonged with the NW? idk.

Archived