Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

They do love their rape. Seems feasible. We'll probably get another note from Amanda Peet letting us know it's ok because plot.

I would like to see that comment of hers. I have wondered how a woman could debase herself by marrying such a misogynistic pig.

He could be young Hodor in a flashback.

Of all the characters we know of, Hodor is certainly the one he most resembles. I'm not sure why they'd need Hodor in a flashback, though. Most likely he's playing a new show-only character, or someone very minor (like 'son of Northern Lord' or 'Peasant Boy' or something).

Of all the characters we know of, Hodor is certainly the one he most resembles. I'm not sure why they'd need Hodor in a flashback, though. Most likely he's playing a new show-only character, or someone very minor (like 'son of Northern Lord' or 'Peasant Boy' or something).

Doesn't have to be the central protagonist in the flashback, as suggested before he could be around when Bran sees Ned/Brandon swordfighting, most likely the first scene of the season.

But then trying to guess these roles is pretty impossible especially after the "Winterfell worker" fiasco. Most of us assumed that was fake Arya but she never even appeared on screen. Still it's fun to speculate.

Doesn't have to be the central protagonist in the flashback, as suggested before he could be around when Bran sees Ned/Brandon swordfighting, most likely the first scene of the season.

But then trying to guess these roles is pretty impossible especially after the "Winterfell worker" fiasco. Most of us assumed that was fake Arya but she never even appeared on screen. Still it's fun to speculate.

She was on screen, I noticed her while Theon was walking around in episode one. She was doing the laundry in the middle of the courtyard--at least I think it was the laundry as she was pumping a stick up and down in a tub--which looked like she was hand spinning the clothes.

You could hardly tell it was her, though, to be fair.

He could (though for my friend's sake who was auditioning for this role I hope he isn't) be Dickon Tarly. There's a certain family resemblance!

Dickon is supposed to be athletic, a great hunter, strong, Randyll Tarly's favourite son. It doesn't seem to fit.

IMO, if this were a flashback role it would not be Hodor at all...because if it were then the other kids in the scene could only be Bran, Robb or Jon. That's not something the least bit interesting for Bran to have visions about, because he was already there.

However there are some interesting possibilities re: Hodor's ancestry. In the books there was a Bran vision with a very large knight kissing a woman who may have been Old Nan by the Winterfell heart tree. This was very likely Dunk, and could be relevant to Hodor's BG. So...if this guy is anything related to Hodor, my guess would be Dunk in a Bran vision.

Otherwise, yeah..one of the outlaws or servants or something we know nothing about.

Winterfell Worker was never a character to be cast. It was an actor giving themself a title via their page.

And the actor is Hodor, ffs.

Regarding the "best swordsman in Europe," Mishael Lopez Cardozo—a HEMA colleague of mine—is a really good showfighter. (He played the brothel guard who wanted to rub Dinklage's head.)

Here's a fight choreogeaphy he did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJuGXxDeG14

Here's his demo reel:

https://vimeo.com/110485593

He's is my teachers teacher. ;)

Shame he shot his bolt, I told my teach to try for it! :D

Maybe he'll be Manderly's son, if we're going to be treated to the Frey pie scene :)

There's not going to be Frey pies. If there was going to be actual internal drama in Winterfell, we'd have seen it this season. Next season will be open warfare between the Boltons and various other parties.

There's not going to be Frey pies. If there was going to be actual internal drama in Winterfell, we'd have seen it this season. Next season will be open warfare between the Boltons and various other parties.

True. But they can still do all that stuff with Wyman and his son without the Frey pie scene, or the internal battle. So it's still a possibility that's his son. It's the best way to bring us back to the Frey house anyway.

Archived