Rickon on Skagos?

How is Rickon enjoying his time on Skagos?

I would hope that it is sort of a relaxing, island vacation from the troubles and cares of Westeros, that he gets to take with Shaggydog and Osha.

But how is it really? If there are cannibals or wildlings there, has he fit in with them well? I imagine he might since he is very fierce and so is Asha..

I hope he hasn't been eaten and Davos was sent to Skagos for no good reason.

I'm sure he is just fine there. Safer than he would be on the mainland, for now. The Skagosi people are Stark Bannermen, despite how remote they are. The rumors, of rampant eating of humans; is probably an a rumor that spun out of control. I doubt anyone would harm him there. If a few tried, when he first got there; Shaggydog had a good meal.

There are supposedly three houses of lords there right? And unicorns....

I think it's likely the lords respect the son of Ned Stark with his massive Direwolf, So yeah I bet he is having a relaxing time while the world ends everywhere else.

However it must be about 30 below right now, being a northern island when winter is starting.

I wish more than anything we would get an update of him on the show this season.......

The new History book touched on the island a little bit. People have rarely seen them or traded with them since there boats were destroyed. The Skagossi seem to be more like wildlings the northerners. I don't know about the whole eating people thing, might be like the boltons only a few still do it

There are supposedly three houses of lords there right? And unicorns....

I think it's likely the lords respect the son of Ned Stark with his massive Direwolf, So yeah I bet he is having a relaxing time while the world ends everywhere else.

However it must be about 30 below right now, being a northern island when winter is starting.

I wish more than anything we would get an update of him on the show this season.......

In the show nothing nearly as exciting. He is staying at Last Hearth, Lord Umber's castle. Fairly conveniently located for Davos to fetch him and thus speed the story along.

I think he will have become more wild since we last saw him. The stories of cannibals on Skagos I think where just that.

Rickon could become a common rallying point for the North & Wildlings

Hell, we got cannibals all over the place. Why not Skagos?

Archived