TTTNE 454 - The Incredible Sulk

Tellus Explorer

Congrats Cora. We moved on, yeeeeeey. Checking in from work.

Today I called our internet provider cause we only have internet in two rooms on ground floor in the nursery. They said they can't do anything cause their routers are not covering that size. I asked why didn't they provide one that does when you saw the size of the house, he said we provided you A router and to complain or to get another router we must pay extra....seriously....so in orther for them to actually do the work we are paying them for monthly we need to pay extra....urghhhhh I'm gonna strangle them.

Rant over....

GZ Cora! :cheers:

Join the Hobb brigade, we have...um...erm...good taste in books :P

ETA: how are you?

:D

I'm good and you? :)

Kungsmurfen, it is good to see you here again. I feared we had lost you too.

The show compelled me to check back in ^^

Kungsmurfen! =o)

Welcome back! That's so nice to see you back around here.

Thank you! Hope you're fine :)

Congratulations Cora! Nice theme. :)

Good morning KT I and everyone. Time to go get my first [_]P before I pass out. ;)

Haha well done on theme Cora, hope the writing is going well ;D

You guys can thank Neumond for the theme :p (oh god I can't remember, are tou a girl? boy?) Anyway Neumond came up with it

Starting my morning the days been very busy already, I have to drive out of town and get something from storage :leaving:

Then come back and have my job interview

New job happening soon, hopefully :D

(Seriously I can't wait to end this boring cycle I'm in now)

And yeah that's that.

Thank you guys aaaaand? Wait else was I going to say?

Congrats Cora. We moved on, yeeeeeey. Checking in from work.

Today I called our internet provider cause we only have internet in two rooms on ground floor in the nursery. They said they can't do anything cause their routers are not covering that size. I asked why didn't they provide one that does when you saw the size of the house, he said we provided you A router and to complain or to get another router we must pay extra....seriously....so in orther for them to actually do the work we are paying them for monthly we need to pay extra....urghhhhh I'm gonna strangle them.

Rant over....

Oh wow that's not nice, was that customer service? http://m.imgur.com/gallery/sTrtxOv

Oh and talking about strangle!

So there is either a group of kids or whomever who keep playing ding dong ditch super early in the morning (like 5-6am) then leaving in our complex, :tantrum:

Its TOO early for those games!!!

I'm not a morning person, so this just makes it when more sour

Anyway, hope you guys have a chill day

Congrats Cora! :commie:

Great theme, Neumond. :P This must be the first time that the title of TTTNE is a consequence of the avatars and not the otehr way round. ;)

Welcome back, Kungsmurfen! :commie:

And guys: please don't post too many one word posts.

This is the Hand speaking.

:lol: Seeing from how the spam has been going lately, too many posts is not a worry right now. ;)

Haha! My legacy goes on. First Forum Games! Then Miscellaneous! THEN THE ENTIRE BOARD! Cue Evil Laugh.

All bow in front of our new overlord! :bowdown:

Congrats Cora! :commie:

Great theme, Neumond. :P This must be the first time that the title of TTTNE is a consequence of the avatars and not the otehr way round. ;)

Welcome back, Kungsmurfen! :commie:

:lol: Seeing from how the spam has been going lately, too many posts is not a worry right now. ;)

All bow in front of our new overlord! :bowdown:

Hi Buck! Hope you're feeling & getting better.

If you or anyone sees Nog about, he might be pleased to know a fellow Bulgarian has shown up in introductions: here

Hi Buck! Hope you're feeling & getting better.

If you or anyone sees Nog about, he might be pleased to know a fellow Bulgarian has shown up in introductions: here

If you click on the sharing button at the top right of a post it means you can link directly to that post. Just saying because I'm lazy.

Archived