Any decent frey for Daven to marry

Abdallah

After Tyrion Daven is my favorite Lannister. He hates the freys and is funny. he's gonna marry one, and i'd hope he would have some decent looking one to marry. Is there any decent frey available for him to marry (roslin is still married to edmure), who isn't a stoat, hideous, and lacking honor? 

Tywin "the price was cheap, by any measure. The crown shall grant riverrun to Ser Emmon Frey once the blackfish yields. Lancel and Daven must marry Frey girls, Joy is to wed one of Lord Walder's natural sons when she's old enough."

It isn't cheap if your lancel or daven.

If he was smart he'd hurry up and marry Amerei and try and claim the Darry lands.

Walda Frey might also be a good match, she is known as fair Walda and has a Hardyng mother and a Waynwood grandmother so she is well connected.

as warden of the west he's basically lord of casterly rock, lannisport etc. Darry ain't noting, and it's not worth a woman he despises like amerei. 

yes fair walda might do, but she did sleep with black walder, which daven stated he doesn't like.

as warden of the west he's basically lord of casterly rock, lannisport etc. Darry ain't noting, and it's not worth a woman he despises like amerei. 

yes fair walda might do, but she did sleep with black walder, which daven stated he doesn't like.

Cersei is Lady of the Rock, Daven just acts as Castellan. That said with Kevan dying and Lancel joining the Faith he has an excellent chance of becoming Lord Lannister.

Tywin "the price was cheap, by any measure. The crown shall grant riverrun to Ser Emmon Frey once the blackfish yields. Lancel and Daven must marry Frey girls, Joy is to wed one of Lord Walder's natural sons when she's old enough."

Funnily enough, isn't Joy promised to one of the Westerlings? Or, that was Jaime's assumption at least.

Yes, that is a very interesting inconsistency. From beyond the grave, Tywin appears to be screwing over somebody.

The preeminent Freyologist LordTooFatToSitAHorse made a decent case for Daven's bride being, if I recall correctly, one 'Merry' Merianne.

I still incline though to the most obvious heiress, Edwyn's young Walda (too young, unlike her mother, to be sampled by Black Walder, though she may be his bastard).

There *must* be some.

I mean, Freys are so many that it would make a statistical anomaly not to find any decent ones among them.

ETA -

Regarding the Joy inconsistency, it seems to me that the Lannisters are "paying their debts" in a way analogous to Lady Olenna's use of old Highgarden coins. Too many 'fine print' conditions...

If he was smart he'd hurry up and marry Amerei and try and claim the Darry lands.

Walda Frey might also be a good match, she is known as fair Walda and has a Hardyng mother and a Waynwood grandmother so she is well connected.

^ Horned helm. 

Cersei is Lady of the Rock, Daven just acts as Castellan. That said with Kevan dying and Lancel joining the Faith he has an excellent chance of becoming Lord Lannister.

Damion Lannister is castellan. Daven is WotW. Daven's chances aren't very good. He still has quite a few people in front of him before he becomes Lord of CL -- easiest way would actually be to marry Myrcella.

Cersei > Tommen > Myrcella > Martyn > Genna* > Willem (Frey)* > Tyrek > Daven

* That's assuming Genna's line is able to inherit CR. She might not be able to given that her family holds RR for now and she's a woman married off

Archived