[Book Spoilers] Can't Wait To See The Look On Tywin's Face

I dont think this will happen, I dont think anybody really cares about Arya now...

Oh, I think Tywin will care, indeed. He still believes Robb is holding Jaime captive. All he has at this point to negotiate with are the two Stark girls.

I hope for Tyrion he will be unconcious when Tywin find out who he left in Harrenhal, with Gregor Clegane. Cercei is his favorite daughter so he will probably blame Tyrion for not telling him what happend. But after the changes in the TV series he could hold Cersei and Joffrey responsable for this. But who ever will face his reaction, may the old and the new gods be with them. And Tywins face will be hilarious

Why would Tywin blame Tyrion for it? He was not in King's Landing, it was Cersei's responsibility. Tywin is not that unreasonable; if he lashes out towards anyone, it will be her.

First of all why Tyrion didn't told Tywin that Arya disapear and second, to blame Tyrion for something is Tywins favorite hobby

First of all why Tyrion didn't told Tywin that Arya disapear and second, to blame Tyrion for something is Tywins favorite hobby

But still Tyrion was busy being Hand, while Cersei was busy being drunk and she had more time to send news. I won't argue with you on the second part though :P It is known.

I had forgotten about the Littlefinger-Tywin scene though, where they are about to discuss the fake Arya scheme, so maybe he will be upset, but not really that much. We'll see :)

In the book I believe Tywin knows Arya is missing soon after Ned get shortened by a head. There is no reason to think differently in the series, although not putting 2+2 for his cup maiden is an intelligence failure.

He should be more pissed at Littlefinger cos LF new and he was in Harrenhal...

I've been wondering where they were going with that change. Not sure what the endgame of it is.

But for Littlefinger's knowledge, I would think Tywin goes on completely oblivious that the girl was Arya.

Archived