[Book Spoilers] Can't Wait To See The Look On Tywin's Face

I think Littlefinger will tell Sansa that her sister is safe or something like that so she begins to trust him more.

This would be suicidal, there are many ears in the RK and if Tywin only suspect LF reconize Arya. Let's just say that would be unpleasant for LF

Can't wait to see to look on Tywin's face when his horse shits in the Throne Room.

I was thinking the same thing! When they showed Tywin on his horse in the throne room during the preview I got all excited. I really hope they show it... its like Renly's peach-- that scene will sorely be missed if it is left out.

He'll probably put 2 and 2 together and realise Arya was his cup bearer in Harrenhal. Then send word to the Mountain to Ning her back but by that time she's escaped. !!

It's too bad they already showed her last death otherwise this would be perfect reason for her to want to escape. With all of harrenhal looking for her and Jaquen finds her

TYWIN: And the other girl? The younger one?

CERSEI: She managed to escape when-

TYWIN: Escaped?

CERSEI: Yes, she-

TYWIN: When?

CERSEI: When we arrested Ned Stark. We-

TYWIN: Describe her.

CERSEI: Little animal. Short, skinny, with brown hair. She's a wild little beast who-

TYWIN: Get out. And bring me Pycelle - I need to send a Raven to Harrenhall.

Would anyone dare tell Tywin she'd escaped?

Would be a funny scene but I like the image that they build of Tywin as this untouchable patriarch, a legendary, intelligent commander who never drops his guard. This image that is shattered shortly before his death when Tyrion stumbles on Shae in Tywin's bed.

That's what I thought. I didn't think she got a role like that in Harrenhall until Bolton captured it, and then she ended up becoming his

cupbearer/leech girl.

No, in the books they don't come into contact at all. They are both at Harrenhal, but Arya never really was close to Tywin. It isn't until Roose takes over that she is made a cupbearer.

That was what I was thinking.

I wonder if its LF who tells him?

Well is LF even in Kings landing now? Last we seen he was in Harrenhal and he didn't ride back with Tywin so I don't think we'll see him till S3

Archived