Rebooted ASOIAF Elimination Games: The Final Five for Best Battles

DreamSongs

WELCOME TO THE FINAL FIVE ELIMINATION GAME: BEST BATTLES

First of all, a brief review of the mechanics and rules of the game:

In each round, you are allowed to "heal" one option and "hurt" another. For example:

Ned trusting LF 5

Stannis killing Renly 5

Heal Ned

Hurt Stannis

Ned trusting LF 6 (+)

Stannis killing Renly 4 (-)

Rules and restrictions

1. Every battle starts with 5 HP (healing points).

2. You can only vote once every 10 attack posts (9 between your first and last) OR once every two hours.

3. A cap of 25 HP will be imposed upon the last 5 deaths standing. Once this cap is in effect, you can choose to hurt one option without healing another, as long as at least one of the remaining choices is at the 25 point maximum.

4. If you spot any errors during the game, please correct them and include where you saw the error happen. The EGs are member driven games that depend upon player honesty. If there is an issue with the score, please use the multiquote to document. If an issue can not be resolved, the game host (OP) should make a determination based on game rules. Once the host has made a determination, their decision should be respected.

5. The game starts with 150 HP total and should stay that way until the last 5 deaths standing.

6. Please note who you're healing/hurting with +/- signs.

7. Declare what you are hurting and what you are healing

8. If a poster makes a score error and it is pointed out by another poster, the game can not be held up. If the poster has typed in a hurt/heal, then it will be used to determine the score. The second method will be the use of (+/-). If the two disagree, then the typed hurt/heal will be used.

9. The game cannot be held up for score errors. If it is time for someone else to vote, then they are allowed to refer to the rules and go by the typed in heal/hurt score.

10. Once someone else has voted, you may not go back and change your vote.

Posters should be present on the Forum. Mobile posters are generously accounted for by online players. Please do not abuse this trust.

WE ARE AT THE FINAL FIVE, 25 POINT CAP IS IN EFFECT. AS LONG AS SOMEONE HAS 25 POINTS, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO HEAL. IF NO PLAYERS ARE AT 25, THEN YOU MUST HURT AND HEAL.

The Final Five:

Castle Black 20

Blackwater Bay 25

The Trident 25

Redgrass Field 25

Dunk's Trial 25

Guys..hi!

First of all, I'm mainly sorry to Bex because I didn't point out the renumbering and I feel she got all the blame, while it is mine. I just had in mind that in order to heal/hurt something one must first check the previous post for the current score. Sometimes I vote from my phone too and when users ask for others to count their votes, I've never encountered so far more than 3 or 4 votes from a phone in a row. That being said, when voting from phone it takes only a brief calculation to know what's still alive, and a bit of scrolling up.

Sorry to Hodoring too.

Heal Blackwater

Hurt Redgrass

Castle Black 21

Blackwater Bay 23 +

The Trident 24

Redgrass Field 21 -

Dunk's Trial 25

Archived