Which character is the "Face" of the show?

D-Shiznit

They're definitely pushing Dany as the face of the show, which I find a bit strange. On all the show blogs I've read a lot of people find her storyline to be the weakest one Here in the UK Sky are using the last scene from series 3 (the Mhysa one) as an advert, even though it's probably the worst scene in the entire series.

Although when season 3 was coming out Charles Dance was actor that was doing the most interviews and appearing on the most TV shows (but he was probably the biggest name).

They're definitely pushing Dany as the face of the show, which I find a bit strange. On all the show blogs I've read a lot of people find her storyline to be the weakest one Here in the UK Sky are using the last scene from series 3 (the Mhysa one) as an advert, even though it's probably the worst scene in the entire series.

I agree that scene was horrible.

Dany is Jesus Christ Reborn. :bang:

1-Tyrion and Ned

2-Tyrion and Daenerys

3-Daenerys

I don't find it true that Daenerys is irrefutably the main image of the show; rather one of the images. It is just that currently she is the most successful character in the story and the most "badass". Once she gets involved with Meeren, that ends. Therefore, I expect season 4's triumphal characters to be John and Tyrion, although Tyrion's triumph is bittersweet and tragic in some sense.

Archived