Acts of your favourite characters that you can't overlook

Tessarion

Rhaegar leaving Elia, Arya killing Dareon, Aerys' final decision, Bran warging Hodor, Daemon hiring Blood and Cheese, Dany chaining her dragons. I understand why they wanted these things, but I cannot agree with them. Apart from the mentioned ones, I support each of their actions.

Ned not telling Jon about his mother when he had the chance

Catelyn travelling to KL herself when she really should have sent someone else

Sansa getting all petulant and betraying Ned when things were about to get ugly

Robert stopping the fight between Sandor and Gregor

Lancel going all Lancelot and beating himself up over his shame

Dany wasting her time in Essos

It's all hypothetical though...we wouldn't have the story we've got without all these things happening

Dany with her 'Usurpers Dog' line about Ned

Jaime crippling Bran (intended murder, really)

Ned letting Jon join the NW not knowing anything..."Hey, you're really the Targaryen heir to the IT but I guess those vows have changed that...enjoy your watch in this brotherhood of criminals and this freezing, inglorious life' ( if R+L= legitimate J ) :D

Tyrion Lannister was sitting on the ledge above the door to the Great Hall of Winterfel, looking for all the world like a gargoyle. He pushed himself off the ledge into empty air. Tyrion Lannister spun around in a tight ball, landed lightly on his hands, then vaulted backward onto his legs. The dwarf dusted himself off and laughed.

Robert isn't one of my favourite characters (far from my worst though) but I won't overlook the shitting he did all over Stannis- giving Renly Storms End and arranging a crappy marriage for him.

Besides the mustache, that she does try to remove, is there anything ugly about her? Robert wanted to f*ck her cousin so house florent can't be all the fuggly.

I do admit Robert could have at least arranged a marriage to one of Mace's hot sisters or cousins.

Archived