Acts of your favourite characters that you can't overlook

Tessarion

Besides the mustache, that she does try to remove, is there anything ugly about her? Robert wanted to f*ck her cousin so house florent can't be all the fuggly.

I do admit Robert could have at least arranged a marriage to one of Mace's hot sisters or cousins.

Could have been a Roslin Frey situation.

Could have been a Roslin Frey situation.

There were actually a fair bit of hot Freys, Fair Walda, Amerai, Walder's big sister, and Fat Walda is the gift that keeps on giving. The other Frey women pack a little something themselves, Frey did not really show all of them during the wedding.

Jaime pushing Bran, I think him losing the hand he pushed Bran with was a very fitting punishment and the best one we will get.

Jon- threatening Gilly, attacking Allistair(though he was being a right royal prick) Jon still should have been punished for it. Not executed, but lashed or something.

And finally....my big cahoona......

Ser Arthur Dayne- stood by while Aerys raped Rhaella. Though he was between a rock and a hard place in that one, it was still the wrong thing to do. But that just goes to show there is no such thing as a perfect knight. But he, along with Dunk, Davos, and Brienne are the closet thing to a true knight in the series.

Roose, the red wedding.

Roose, raping Ramsay's mother.

melissandre, killing people.

Cersei, Joffrey.

Robert, Joffrey.

Jamie, Joffrey.

Tywin, RW, Tysha.

I love Dany but the Mereen knot + the usurper's dog + I am the blood of the dragon...kills me.

Rhaegar, crowning lyanna...rude.

Tyrion, not killing Cersei when he killed Tywin and Shaw.

Arya in the mercy chapter...I love the vengeance, the sexy not so much.

There's a terrible person deep down in me that likes Roose, especially his relationship with Fat Walda. Roose's personality is intriguing.

Daemon hiring Blood and Cheese

Them's fightin' words. :fencing: Daemon did no wrong. Not then. Not really.

Fact is, the traitorous Greens murdered the true Queen's son. His wife's beloved son. Daemon merely took one of the false Queen's sons as fully legitimate retribution. Even the whole sadistic brutality of having Helaena name her favorite son so they could kill him: Wasn't Luke Velaryon, after all, the Queen's favorite son?

That he bothered to exact so precise a vengeance over the death of a child that not only wasn't his, but stood in the way of his own children's claim, speaks volumes of Prince Daemon's character... For good. He must have loved Rhaenyra deeply to do that.

The only thing that might be argued is that Blood and Cheese targeted the sons of the wrong Queen (Alicent's were more culpable than Helaena's). But that was beside the point: Aemond the Kinslayer murdered Luke for the Greens, and Helaena was the Greens' queen.

Them's fightin' words. :fencing: Daemon did no wrong. Not then. Not really.

Fact is, the traitorous Greens murdered the true Queen's son. Daemon merely took one of the false Queen's sons as fully legitimate retribution. Even the whole sadistic brutality of having Helaena name her favorite son so they could kill him: Wasn't Luke Velaryon, after all, the Queen's favorite son?

Save Aemond did it without the the second's word. Daemon's beef was with Aemond.

How could Daemon have known Aegon didn't order Luke's murder? Also, Aemond had no children and was protected by Vhagar

Why order a child's death without any of this information? Just because he could not hurt gives hima excuse to kill a child.

Asha's taste in Bedroom Roleplay was... well, I'd rather not have known that about her.

I can understand where Asha is coming from though. Like, i get that some chicks kinda dig that. Usually us more....dominant ladies~

But it is a bit of TMI.

Also, still gotta second guess Arya's wasting of her Murder Genie privileges.

*LOVE* the added dialogue in the show where Gendry speaks for the fan base and gives her shit over it.

Har yeah. Oh well.

I cant overlook that Viserys is a Douche McAsswipe. But i still liked his crazy ass. I wanted Cackling Dragon Super Villain dammit!

Theon allowing Ramsay to kill those two miller boys.

Theon ought to have publicly executed Ramsay on the spot to begin with, for all that killing and raping. That's the test Theon fails, when he decides to make the gamble of cutting a deal with that sicko rather than doing justice as was his duty as Prince of Winterfell. He probably still wouldn't have won, that ship probably sailed when the infant, the cripple, the halfwit and the wildlings made their Great Escape and it most certainly had sailed beyond any salvaging when Asha and Balon decided to screw him.

But he would 100% most definitely have spared himself a staggering amount of pain and suffering by simply executing Bolton's bastard when he had the chance. And who knows? He might have been able to loot the castle (probably without the torching and the massacring) and beat it back to the Iron Islands like a boss with longships full of silver, or end up cutting a deal to save his own skin anyway (probably he and his men yield the castle and take the black, which was only made impossible by his harebrained idea of pretending he'd killed the Stark kids in the first place).

Archived