TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

Hmm I dunno, this sounds like cheating . I mean atropis for example has been missing for ages but was always supportive of mark the red so does that mean we could just count her vote for them without her being here ?

I dunno zar this seems cheap , voting should be personal .

And hi , missed you :grouphug:

He's not voting for IC, just sawing what IC told him last year.

So ? How does that make me wrong ?

I never said it did

Hi. This is just a very quick post to Bucky and Nog get my support; Bucky has always been dedicated to the preservation of this thread and has ruled the whip of propriety wisely. Back in last year's moot, CROW was shocked that Bucky wasn't mooting; he came in too late to suggest a triple tenureship with L_T and TMOW.

So Bucky + Nogg, this is not only a vote from me; this is a proxy vote from the King Amiss, and co-Ruler, your great friend CROW, who I haven't seen in a long time, but whose intention is extended in the full support from the 2013 Court.

Mark and Helena, this is by no means intended to diminish your contest; it is only that, for those who were in times of the great war we know this thread is literally hanging by a thread; and Bucky heart has always been there. As for Noggy, well he continued for a while my legacy (which then was HC, I believe) of tallying the EGs.As for the rest, I believe I have passed the test. I will diminish, and sail to the West, and remain Zar. Have a great moot and a peacful rule. (Remember the Next Thread, whomever the winner, is exclusively the title granting ceremony).

Thanks Zar. You are missed. You should come here more often. :grouphug:

Hmm I dunno, this sounds like cheating . I mean atropis for example has been missing for ages but was always supportive of mark the red so does that mean we could just count her vote for them without her being here ?

I dunno zar this seems cheap , voting should be personal .

And hi , missed you :grouphug:

They are both former Kings of Spam. That should count for something.

Hi Zar. I'm sorry to see you leave us, which you know :grouphug:

I don't think he meant that IC counts for one separate vote. I agree it's not cool to give IC a proxy vote, if that was the intention.

That's bullshit and you know it . A vote is a vote and if you wanna vote you turn up to the poles . No special treatment. Or are we already corrupt ?

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Maybe I failed to make that clear.

Or maybe you've lost your sense of humor...

"No. Not alone. To the Eyron!!!!!"

Also Theodens: "Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas! Spamlingas!!"

Ooh, that was great too :wub: They did great with that character overall methinks.

To explain my three-word vote I typed getting off a tram,

I vote TeamGinger because I love both Helena and Mark, they are absolutely adorable people and I am certain that they would do a great job keeping the spam safe, in peace and order and most importantly, pleasant and fun.

I am sure Buck and Nog will do a great job if they win too. Though I don't know Nog that well, Buck will doubtless ensure the safety of Tttne and a peaceful pleasant place to spam.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Maybe I failed to make that clear.

Or maybe you've lost your sense of humor...

And here I thought buck would be the one to take swings at me :p

Yes you failed . My sense of humour is safely locked up and safe :smug:

Awww - thanks, Buck! *insert umbrella carrying emoticon here*

EDIT: And thanks for that pile of bacon!!! :drool: Always a good way to start the week.

Actually, I'm more of a sock collector and finder of lost articles person. And lover of LOTR and many (good) television shows. But Eyron has reminded me (again) how much I love Love LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Lord of the Rings. :cool4:

LOTR...anything Tolkein...gawwwwhhhh :wub: :wub: :wub: Love the Silmarillion :love:

Many thanks to the lovely Rhaenys Balerion for.her vote. :) TTTNE would not be the same.without your incredible posts, you are a great asset to the Spamily.

Welcome back Zar :grouphug: Don't sail into the West though, you know you can never come back :crying:

I'd also like to say I am both flattered and shocked by the number of.votes me.and Mark have received, considering neither of us intended to run initially

Awww - thanks, Buck! *insert umbrella carrying emoticon here*

EDIT: And thanks for that pile of bacon!!! :drool: Always a good way to start the week.

Actually, I'm more of a sock collector and finder of lost articles person. And lover of LOTR and many (good) television shows. But Eyron has reminded me (again) how much I love Love LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Lord of the Rings. :cool4:

Sock collecting is fun, I like socks. :D

She's already voted for her son.

Whoops, missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hi. This is just a very quick post to Bucky and Nog get my support; Bucky has always been dedicated to the preservation of this thread and has ruled the whip of propriety wisely. Back in last year's moot, CROW was shocked that Bucky wasn't mooting; he came in too late to suggest a triple tenureship with L_T and TMOW.

So Bucky + Nogg, this is not only a vote from me; this is a proxy vote from the King Amiss, and co-Ruler, your great friend CROW, who I haven't seen in a long time, but whose intention is extended in the full support from the 2013 Court.

Mark and Helena, this is by no means intended to diminish your contest; it is only that, for those who were in times of the great war we know this thread is literally hanging by a thread; and Bucky heart has always been there. As for Noggy, well he continued for a while my legacy (which then was HC, I believe) of tallying the EGs.As for the rest, I believe I have passed the test. I will diminish, and sail to the West, and remain Zar. Have a great moot and a peacful rule. (Remember the Next Thread, whomever the winner, is exclusively the title granting ceremony).

:wub: :crying: :grouphug: I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to say here. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the kind words and all. You have always been one of the most supportive posters for me here and I respect you greatly.

I have known that CROW was going to support me even back in 2013 in everything possible. I have however, not known that he wanted to suggest a triumvirate in 2014. So thank you for telling me that too. I miss him, I hope he comes back at any time. I am not sure anybody still even has contact with him, however. :(

Furthermore, what is that "nonsense" about leaving? You are not leaving this forum for good, are you? Please do not say it is so? We would miss you if you did that.

I'm not voting for IC; only for myself; only extending bucky a long-due heartfelt message. I only have one vote and, if CROW were ever to come by, he should have his.

farewell guys, have a great moot.

:grouphug:

As for Theoden's speech... Let me just say...

"Sons of gondor, of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! An hour of wolf and shuttered shields when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, men of the west!"

Yes, I still know this by heart.

"Sons of gondor, of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! An hour of wolf and shuttered shields when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, men of the west!"

*shivers* :wideeyed:

Just reading it does this!

That's some Netter's cards shit right there !

Q, about sock collecting...my friend made me a "sock bouquet" for Christmas. I don't know if you've seen them on the internet before but basically you ball up the socks and tie them to dowels then wrap them so they look like a bunch of flowers. It doesn't sound like much but it was lovely! She'd bought loads of different pairs of socks so that it looked all coordinated etc. and it was beautiful :wub: I wish I had taken a picture :(

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2e/97/61/2e97617688eb14cffe6bf5dcb57fedaa.jpg Here is a Google image result that is similar :)

Also, in an effort to bring LITA to the moot https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8

Archived