Pictionary XXI: Hide Away Your Drugs and Toys

Buckwheat

First of all, thank you for hosting Bucky, it was fun!

And since I had a little time to look through more carefully, some (not all) of my faves.

Chain 1 - Pebble's drawing, OaFK's sentence

Chain 2 - Lany's cats playing poker, and BB's "draw"ing made me spit tea

Chain 3 - morticia's drawing and snowborn's sentence

Chain 4 - TC's drawing and Helena's sentence

Chain 5 - these are all magnificent. ALL OF THEM.

Chain 6 - all too good. TC, what's the hairdresser holding in his left hand??

Chain 7 - Dani's drawing and BB's sentence

Chain 8 - Pebble's and Lany's sentences

Chain 9 - OaFKing's drawing (literally a fan eating tacos) and BB's drawing

Cheers all :cheers:

I defense of my Tiger woods one.

It said evil cat. and thats the cat that imeadiatly sprang to mind. and hey if you look closly the cat is the one controlling the laser. - just to show you how evil that cat was.

once I had the laser scene well obvoisly I needed to blowfield Tiger woods. Maybe I should have included some golf clubs. but I did draw a Tiger and some trees to help with the Identification.

I'm also impressed that Bilbo was Bilbo for the start and finsih sentances only. I was interested to know if someone was gonna draw an egg in the first picture.

Awesome drawings and sentences, as usual! I missed Pictionary.

In the Buckwheat chain, the sentence I got said "a fluffy slipper wearing king", and my brain interpreted that as "a fluffy king", which is why I ended up drawing a yeti :lol:. In my defense, it was like 4 am when I did that one!

i am not the hosting type since i am usually too flaky/drunk/stoned...but i am in for a new game...got a great sentence but i think it would lend itself to a more adult version of the game... :leer:

I have no idea for a sentence right now, so I would actually prefer a themed game, maybe it would help me to think of something ...

But then I am sure I can think of something without a theme too!

Archived