If Daenerys were to fail/die, what will be the cause of it?

Floki of the Ironborn

Screen-shot-2012-09-25-at-9.10.30-PM-300

"Pictured: Strong female character killed by her treacherous lady parts to advance a (most likely) male character's development"

Not to mention that a BIG part of Dany's arc is, you know, that she can't no longer get pregnant. 

I'd totally have a Nazi-level book burning party if that happens.

Good Guy Garlan, I have to know if you put that caption in quotes because it's not your own words or if you coined "treacherous lady parts" yourself. If its all you, gold star. From here on, I will be wary of all that treachery beneath my skirt.  

Good Guy Garlan, I have to know if you put that caption in quotes because it's not your own words or if you coined "treacherous lady parts" yourself. If its all you, gold star. From here on, I will be wary of all that treachery beneath my skirt.  

I came up with it myself, but I never would've done it without George Lucas. The credit goes to him and his nuanced understanding of females.

I came up with it myself, but I never would've done it without George Lucas. The credit goes to him and his nuanced understanding of females.

Haha! I hope you don't run afoul of any treacherous lady bits. You never know what we females are capable of. 

Haha! I hope you don't run afoul of any treacherous lady bits. You never know what we females are capable of. 

If this series has taught me anything about it, down there you women have either a shadow monster or a ticking time bomb ready to go off when giving birth. 

If this series has taught me anything about it, down there you women have either a shadow monster or a ticking time bomb ready to go off when giving birth. 

I am so glad my office door is closed. Laughed a bit too loud. You should really write GRRM a thank you letter for ensuring you avoid such situations. Just say no to being in the delivery room. 

Archived