Jon is Aegon and Aegon is Jon

UFT

Before opening this I thought hard and long about any improbable construct which would make the title of OP possible I came with this:

Elia has a secret affair with Brandon Stark at Harrenhall. Baby A is born looking a Stark.

Lyanna and Rhaegar sleep together at Harrenhall and create Targ looking child B. Rickard Stark keeps this a secret and when the child is born not caring for a bastard he gives it to  Howland Reed to take care of. 

Meanwhile at Dragnstone Elia is desperate to hide her adultery so she contacts a man she befriended during Harrenhall Tourney - Howland Reed. They secretly swap Stark looking baby A for Targ looking Baby B. However for some reason still unknown Howland gives this child to green men whose magic stops its grow.

Rhegar kidnaps Lyanna and the war starts. Lyanna becomes pregnant again and and soon a glamoured person leaves the Isle of face with baby B. They arrive into ToJ just in time and a green man person kills Wylla takes her face and secretly swaps baby B who  is again allowed to grow with a stillborn baby C. No one learns  about this.

Of course aside of Howland Reed.

Actually the books have NEVER addressed this. Only from the interviews you can really find out that Dany isn't fire proof. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

That was my point. The Targs are neither fire proof or fire resistant or any other über human shenanigans. They are many Targs that have died because of fire.

Well, there are indications about it:

''I am looking into hell, but I dare not look away. She had never been so certain of anything. If I run from him, he will burn me and devour me.''

''Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing.'' 

These quotes are from Dany's chapters in ADWD. Targaryens might have some resistance to heat but they're definitely not fireproof. 

Seeing how she was burn by Drogo's breath I don't think so.

Pff easy one. Rhaegar was playing safe and he liked gingers. So, he became a sperm donor for Cat's future children. 

Cool, that's settled then.

Still worried for Ned though. I wonder if people will think better of him once this is all cleared up.

Now I'm wondering what Robert thought the whole time, being/playing best buddies with Rhaegar.

Archived