Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

I've got three months of paid work with the museum I volunteer at as an Education Facilitator for a really important project and I'll be working with teachers, school children and basically guiding a group of volunteers...I'm proper beamin

2 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I've got three months of paid work with the museum I volunteer at as an Education Facilitator for a really important project and I'll be working with teachers, school children and basically guiding a group of volunteers...I'm proper beamin

Woohoo! Congrats! :)

On July 11, 2016 at 0:02 PM, Theda Baratheon said:

oh snap that's rad! congrats dude!

17 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Just got accepted on to my Celtic Studies Masters degree course!!!!! So excited!!! Future Celtic historian theda baratheon 

2 for 2 this week. Congrats  Theda. Me, I am on vacation  for two weeks. I'll be on the shores of Georgian Bay, drinking beer watching sunsets. 

• 3 weeks later...

had a CRACKING DAY today LADS im so hyper i seem to be very healthy and happy lately?!?!?! im working in a museum and getting paid to race cars with kids??? the children were coming up to me to show off their cars and ask me for help and it was awesome and so much fun, the sun was out, blue sky, found my favourite pair of jeans today and found my favourite vine with mick jagger doing a thing with his limbs, ahhh great day, great day 

3 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

had a CRACKING DAY today LADS im so hyper i seem to be very healthy and happy lately?!?!?! im working in a museum and getting paid to race cars with kids??? the children were coming up to me to show off their cars and ask me for help and it was awesome and so much fun, the sun was out, blue sky, found my favourite pair of jeans today and found my favourite vine with mick jagger doing a thing with his limbs, ahhh great day, great day 

You just made my day and awesome day. 

So I have a bunch of stuff, all of which are part of the reason I haven't been very active here lately. In the past five months I have: bought (and moved into) a house, married the love of my life, and most awesome of all I became a father to an amazing baby boy who is now sitting in my lap wondering what all these clickety-clack noises are.

I always thought people were kind of full of it when they talked about what it was like becoming a parent, but holy crap. It's a pretty huge thing. It's both worse and better than I ever imagined but ultimately it's so fantastic.Life-changing to say the least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived