Awesome. Awesome to the max.

all swedes are racist

19 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

i'm way more mentally healthy than i have been in a long time and I think i'm genuinely learning to just be chill and like myself and I'm definitely maturing and mellowing out in a lot of the ways I think about things. This is pretty awesome...I haven't had a depressive episode in ages...like...a month or two...great stuff. even my best friend says she's noticed i'm differently lately. i realised all my major depressive episodes were partly by CHOICE. i made a choice to drink, i made a choice to spend my time wallowing about my appearence and insulting myself. well - no more! whenever a voice says ''ur ugly lol'' a stronger voice is now saying ''yo man, relax. im 22 im not looking for a mate to reproduce with, i dont need to impress anyone so chill out mate'' ''no one likes you'' ''ummm....how could they NOT ? im p cool thanks'' 

:grouphug:

8 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I was so close to asking you how are doing because I've noticed a change recently.  I feel like we're seeing the unshadowed Theda, the 'real' Theda.  (not that your depression isn't 'real').  You're such a jokester!  I love it!  So glad you are doing well.  

Aw thank you ! That's nice that you've noticed a change as well, even online. :D Oh that's really lovely to read cheers ^_^ I do like my cheeky jokes lol. I'l be cracking them out now I don't care whether or not anyone else but myself has a chuckle at them. hehehe. 

6 hours ago, maarsen said:

:grouphug:

:cheers: 

I'm so happy to be finally heading back home after a long business trip to the UK, which took up my entire week, and half of each weekend before and after. 

And although the trip was pretty pointless (these exec leadership trainings are probably more relevant to colleagues who don't already have an MBA from a top tier school) but I managed to redeem it by attending Liverpool vs. Villareal with my dad and brother as their Father's Day and 30th birthday gifts. 

Sometimes happiness is just relief from exhaustion, tedium and missing your wife & son.  The bourgeois pampering in business class is just gravy.  

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:35 PM, Theda Baratheon said:

i'm way more mentally healthy than i have been in a long time and I think i'm genuinely learning to just be chill and like myself and I'm definitely maturing and mellowing out in a lot of the ways I think about things. This is pretty awesome...I haven't had a depressive episode in ages...like...a month or two...great stuff. even my best friend says she's noticed i'm differently lately. i realised all my major depressive episodes were partly by CHOICE. i made a choice to drink, i made a choice to spend my time wallowing about my appearence and insulting myself. well - no more! whenever a voice says ''ur ugly lol'' a stronger voice is now saying ''yo man, relax. im 22 im not looking for a mate to reproduce with, i dont need to impress anyone so chill out mate'' ''no one likes you'' ''ummm....how could they NOT ? im p cool thanks'' 

That truly IS awesome to the max!  

:Insert Snoopy Happy Dance: 

Haven't been on the forum for a while, but anyway. 

I organized me and 8 other close friends going out today to a grill restaurant, well it was awesome, but not only did we have great food, they surprised me for getting my diploma(not for high school, something else)  recently by paying for my meal AND they gave a me a gift that I didn't tell anybody I wanted, I wanted to buy it eventually but was postponing it,  the gift was a The World of Ice and Fire book haha. 

I want to read it but I am so tired now. :L

• 3 weeks later...

im not being funny or anything but ive been looking cute all day and this attitude comes with the fact that the other day i was called ugly ''overweight as fuck'' ''piggy'' and an assortment of horrible words by some nasty creepy internet dude but like..he was so wrong ???? im cute as heck nothin stoppin me 

1 minute ago, Theda Baratheon said:

im not being funny or anything but ive been looking cute all day and this attitude comes with the fact that the other day i was called ugly ''overweight as fuck'' ''piggy'' and an assortment of horrible words by some nasty creepy internet dude but like..he was so wrong ???? im cute as heck nothin stoppin me 

Just now, Theda Baratheon said:

also postgraduate loans happening this year!!!!!!! might be able to do my MASTERS!!!! exciting !!!

Glad things are going well :D 

I'm happy to be home with my parents for the summer. And more importantly, with the dogs. I've spent the past 5 hours just playing over the fields/in the garden win them :love: Also, no uni stress until results come out, hurrah!

aw man being home is pretty nice MOSTLY FOR MY DOG and the weathe ris nicer down here and my best mates are down here but it's a killer not being able to freakin drive im isolated in my house sometimes but at least the past few months ive been out a lot working and volunteering and actually interacting with human real friends rather than the first couple months back when i just played world of warcraft non stop 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay...I work for an entertainment retail chain and whilst my current store is being renovated for the last few months ive been working in a store much closer to my parents house and the store just offered me a job without me even formally applying or interviewing because they like me :):) and in a few months a full time role and a couple roles with a lot more hours are coming up and told me to go for them 

3 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Okay...I work for an entertainment retail chain and whilst my current store is being renovated for the last few months ive been working in a store much closer to my parents house and the store just offered me a job without me even formally applying or interviewing because they like me :):) and in a few months a full time role and a couple roles with a lot more hours are coming up and told me to go for them 

Congrats Theda. :D

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:35 PM, Theda Baratheon said:

Great news!

I'm in a better mental state than I've been in for a while myself.

Also, today I finally learned to play Go, it's a fun game. It was easy to learn now it will probably take the rest of my life to master it.

And...I won $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket today. :D 

Just part time bar/waitressing work in the local pub over the summer. Though they said they'll take me back on when I'm back home from uni for Christmas too. They give me plenty of hours though so I should be able to save fairly well before uni drains my bank account again :P 

15 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

Great news!

I'm in a better mental state than I've been in for a while myself.

Also, today I finally learned to play Go, it's a fun game. It was easy to learn now it will probably take the rest of my life to master it.

And...I won $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket today. :D 

That's great to hear mate!! 

And helena well done friend!!! Part time can be annoying but so much better than being unemployed and having NO money. 

I just got offered to work on an upcoming project in the museum im volunteering in and its gonna be paid work!!! 

Archived