TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I reject the idea that I am an "adolescent." I am a grown ass mature responsible adult that just ironed her clothes instead of just stuffing them in the drawer.

And you are not scaring me, boy king.

I didn't say you were an adolescent, you are young and would make an excellent apprentice for Firsts Empire though, use your aggressive feelings girl!, strike First down with all of your hatred.....

But I do not know of any hatred ... I am not angry or afraid and most certainly do not feel any inclination to strike down or murder anybody ... least of all our good boy king or even younglings ... *big innocent puppy eyes*

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I didn't say you were an adolescent, you are young and would make an excellent apprentice for Firsts Empire though, use your aggressive feelings girl!, strike First down with all of your hatred.....

Hey, whose side are you on? <_<

22 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

But I do not know of any hatred ... I am not angry or afraid and most certainly do not feel any inclination to strike down or murder anybody ... least of all our good boy king or even younglings ... *big innocent puppy eyes*

You will be...

10 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Hey, whose side are you on? <_<

You should easily be able to defend yourself against her attack, then with each passing moment make her more your servant. If you fail then you were not worthy of being the master and she was.

Technically, Anakin was a young adult, too, rather than an actual adolescent. I would say you can target anybody between 18-26, @First of My Name.  Buckwheat is talented enough, but an absolute waste of time to try to turn, she was a top student, for crying out loud, and an absolute good girl. Try someone more likely to listen to the call of the dark side. 

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/198a22a383d4da9870e36b965b0483d51ad6a44ffc0d3892111e8412c68f8f81_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Technically, Anakin was a young adult, too, rather than an actual adolescent. I would say you can target anybody between 18-26, @First of My Name.  Buckwheat is talented enough, but an absolute waste of time to try to turn, she was a top student, for crying out loud, and an absolute good girl. Try someone more likely to listen to the call of the dark side.

I believe I have been summoned?

20 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Interesting. How old were you again? :P 

20 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm just not sure you're devious enough for Galactic rule.....

Perhaps I'm only faking ignorance... When you're a hare, play the fox. When you're a fox, play the hare ;) 

19 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Baby steps. Evil dictators must start somewhere after all.

Excellent.

Here, this shall properly terrify you and set you on the dark path.

21 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You are such a flatterer, RB. :P

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Interesting. How old were you again? :P 

Well you will kinda need more than vague promises about defeating death if you want me to join you, but we can talk about it.

You are such a flatterer, RB. :P

Taking over the galaxy is business,  there's no place for flattery :P 

32 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Well you will kinda need more than vague promises about defeating death if you want me to join you, but we can talk about it.

Taking over the galaxy is business,  there's no place for flattery :P 

You can be Spampress. If we stand together even Lord Sidious and the Lewd Rebellion won't stand a chance against us!

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

You can be Spampress. If we stand together even Lord Sidious and the Lewd Rebellion won't stand a chance against us!

Young fool, you shall pay the price for your lack of vision.....

Archived