TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

Aaahaahaaawww, guys... I'm so done with this shit. I'll never find the right flat. Now I'm at the stage where the search engine just gives me the same flats I already viewed. I knoooow, I'm a horrible flat snob brat, you can't be telling me that there isn't an at least double-comfort flat of the right size in the right area for that kind of money in this bloody city! Awwww... I can't believe this shitty week. And now I'm watching a Kate Hudson romcom with a glass of cheap wine, yay, life goals...! 

17 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Good to hear. Did you know they cut off like 10 centimeters of the Nightswatch painting because it couldn't fit into the room otherwise? :P 

My mother is in love with the Rijksmuseum, and my sister is gonna visit it next week. Never been there myself though.

I should have read back.

I'm sorry for your loss, FoMN. :grouphug:i

The Rijksmuseum is really awesome. I love it.

And it's cold and grey outside. =o( But I have coffee. :smug: That will help me.

Rhae: <hugs> =o)

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

I think you should let me field all his Star Wars related questions.....

I will most definitely redirect him to you. After all there is only one proper response to such blasphemy, and it rhymes with 'frightening.'

Also he took it upon himself to impersonate Chewbacca every time he roared -_-

14 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I will most definitely redirect him to you. After all there is only one proper response to such blasphemy, and it rhymes with 'frightening.'

Especially for you and him I will give my lightsaber a rare outing instead, saying that my partner is just as bad, She likes the Jedi,ewoks and when it comes to GoT the Starks.

Wow, a day without rain and horrible wind in this city. Who would have thought this was possible after this week.

Yesterday was first day at the internship and was shitty. Today was better.

I am sorry for your loss, FOMN. :grouphug:

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Not-boyfriend during The Empire Strikes Back: 'What is a Yoda?'

:lol:

The supernatural entity here likes (and obviously knows) Star Wars, but does not watch GOT nor read ASOIAF.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Very very frightening?  :D

Okay, you cannot say this is not funny. :D

In other news ...

I AM CALLING FOR A REBELLION! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSION! :commie::commie::commie:

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Not-boyfriend during The Empire Strikes Back: 'What is a Yoda?'

Not quite "what the fuck's a Lommy?" but almost there. 

So which rock does this gentleman live under, if I may ask? :P 

KTI, thanks! :) 

Buckwheat, the first is always bad, glad to hear it's getting better though! :) 

so I viewed an awesome sauce flat today, buuuuuuuut it's in a shitty district. It's really annoying because if it was ONE corner closer to main road it would have a better sounding post code. Yes, Post codes are important. Yes, I'm snobby enough to want to live in place with a "fancy" post code. Do I or do I not give up a good district for a better flat? (Because the other flat I like is in a very nice place, but the building sucks there's no elevator and it feels a lot smaller than the other flat with a lot less storage). Prices are roughly the same. 

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Especially for you and him I will give my lightsaber a rare outing instead, saying that my partner is just as bad, She likes the Jedi,ewoks and when it comes to GoT the Starks.

I wonder how this relationship ever came to be. It's as if Sidious married Jar Jar...

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Wow, a day without rain and horrible wind in this city. Who would have thought this was possible after this week.

Yesterday was first day at the internship and was shitty. Today was better.

I am sorry for your loss, FOMN. :grouphug:

The supernatural entity here likes (and obviously knows) Star Wars, but does not watch GOT nor read ASOIAF.

Very very frightening?  :D

Okay, you cannot say this is not funny. :D

In other news ...

I AM CALLING FOR A REBELLION! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSION! :commie::commie::commie:

Thanks.

Also, why would you betray me like this? What did I ever do to deserve this backstabbing?

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Not quite "what the fuck's a Lommy?" but almost there. 

So which rock does this gentleman live under, if I may ask? :P 

A quite big one, because he didn't know about 'I am your father' either. Probably the last time I'll ever get to witness someone's reaction to the reveal live :P 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Young fool, soon your rebellion will be crushed, and young FOMN will be one of us.

Precisely, but... what exactly does the Dark Side have to offer me? I mean, besides the cooler lightsabers and clothes.

17 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I wonder how this relationship ever came to be. It's as if Sidious married Jar Jar...

Precisely, but... what exactly does the Dark Side have to offer me? I mean, besides the cooler lightsabers and clothes.

I wouldn't go that far, she's far nicer to look at than jar jar.

in answer to your question, why unlimited power of course.

22 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

so I viewed an awesome sauce flat today, buuuuuuuut it's in a shitty district. It's really annoying because if it was ONE corner closer to main road it would have a better sounding post code. Yes, Post codes are important. Yes, I'm snobby enough to want to live in place with a "fancy" post code. Do I or do I not give up a good district for a better flat? (Because the other flat I like is in a very nice place, but the building sucks there's no elevator and it feels a lot smaller than the other flat with a lot less storage). Prices are roughly the same. 

Take the good one even though the district feels shitty.

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Also, why would you betray me like this? What did I ever do to deserve this backstabbing?

Nothing, it is just my way of calming myself down.

40 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I'll probably just look for a shitty flat in a shitty district, I mean I just need to lower my standards really. 

How was the first week in the new place? 

I can't sleep. I really don't know where I got this ridiculous idea as a child that growing up is fun and being an adult is cool... all the lies we are told... but then, most people have their shit together so it's probably just me. How typical... I'll go and try to sleep... 

On 06/10/2016 at 7:57 PM, RhaenysB said:

Aaahaahaaawww, guys... I'm so done with this shit. I'll never find the right flat. Now I'm at the stage where the search engine just gives me the same flats I already viewed. I knoooow, I'm a horrible flat snob brat, you can't be telling me that there isn't an at least double-comfort flat of the right size in the right area for that kind of money in this bloody city! Awwww... I can't believe this shitty week. And now I'm watching a Kate Hudson romcom with a glass of cheap wine, yay, life goals...! 

How feasible is it for you to get a flat outside of the city and commute? You might get more for your money and closer to what you are looking for if you broaden the search.

11 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I wouldn't be so sure...

Fair enough, I'm in.

Foolish. Even I know you should have photoshopped Jar Jar's head onto Cara and had her holding the murderous hop hop.. what is this, amateur hour?!

No spam on a Sunday morning? I disagree. Something that needs to be rebelled against ASAP too.

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'll probably just look for a shitty flat in a shitty district, I mean I just need to lower my standards really. 

How was the first week in the new place?

I can't sleep. I really don't know where I got this ridiculous idea as a child that growing up is fun and being an adult is cool... all the lies we are told... but then, most people have their shit together so it's probably just me. How typical... I'll go and try to sleep... 

Well, I admit my advice was influenced by the very personal circumstance. The district I would earlier have described as not good somehow does not feel bad at all when you get to know it a bit better because a certain supernatural entity lives there. :blushing: Also a friend of mine really loves that district too.

First week was very eventful. I need today to stay in and be alone for all the impressions to calm down a bit, I think.

Wait, there are people in their 20s who have their shit together? I was not informed of this. I must needs gather my shit together so I will not be any worse than those surreal people that have it! :uhoh:

20 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Good, because if you were planning an actual rebellion, I'd have to... well, let's not mention such ghastly things.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Foolish. Even I know you should have photoshopped Jar Jar's head onto Cara and had her holding the murderous hop hop.. what is this, amateur hour?!

Please, as if I could be bothered to spend that much energy on it. I had to get up at 7, you know. On a Sunday!

4 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Good, because if you were planning an actual rebellion, I'd have to... well, let's not mention such ghastly things.

Please, as if I could be bothered to spend that much energy on it. I had to get up at 7, you know. On a Sunday!

No, really, I just have lots of new impressions on my mind these days and a little rebellion on the side is a good thing to distract one's mind. ;)

*gasp* :o Which monster forced you to do such an unthinkable thing?

34 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

No, really, I just have lots of new impressions on my mind these days and a little rebellion on the side is a good thing to distract one's mind. ;)

*gasp* :o Which monster forced you to do such an unthinkable thing?

If you think you can go up against me and come out alive, then bring it, plant! Photosynthesis can't save you now!

It was a hockey match, and it was fucking freezing outside :angry: We lost, but that was expected.
At least I got my very first paycheck today. I'm wondering what to waste it on.

Archived