TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hi Tammy! *waves* Are you doing well, how is life treating you? :)

Now you will know all her bank account details ... and she will not know whatever you are doing on her online banking account ... just saying ... :devil:

You were so cruel that you knew about this and did not invite him in to your flat for the time being? :o

I was pretty lucky that the neighbours with the spare key were at home.

What made the situation even more silly is that my landlady was at home in the flat, but did not hear my ringing on the flat door ... also what made it even more unpleasant was that it was stupidly cold in the hall/on the stairs.

Hello! Why do you have two crocodiles screwing each other as your avatar? I thought board rule was that they must be safe for work. :P

I doubt that I could memorize her bank account indentification codes seeing them only once. I can't even memorize mine, and I see those every month :o 

It didn't even occur to me :uhoh: besides, he thought I was the landlord before I stepped out of the elevator, so I'm guessing he was going to be there any minute anyways...? I did ask if he wanted something to drink :blushing: should I have invited him in with me? I feel like that would have been pretty awkward. 

oh that's really lucky then, good thing they were home. 

Hmm, I thought those were dinosaurs :idea: 

35 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hello! Why do you have two crocodiles screwing each other as your avatar? I thought board rule was that they must be safe for work. :P

Reveal hidden contents

The supernatural entity and I have not seen each other since Sunday and now he thinks I feel slighted and thought he had to apologise because he feels guilty that we could not arrange to meet this week. It is adorable. :)

:lol: 

It's supposed to be a dragon giving another dragon the Heimlich maneuver because she was choking on a Knight. Unfortunately the picture is too small to really see it properly in avatar form. Here's the full size. I think it's adorable :wub:

14 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

:lol: 

It's supposed to be a dragon giving another dragon the Heimlich maneuver because she was choking on a Knight. Unfortunately the picture is too small to really see it properly in avatar form. Here's the full size. I think it's adorable :wub:

:lol: I thought it was supposed to be one giving the other the Heimlich, I just did not recognise who they were and made a joke. The knight looks like a fish in the small version.

How is everyone today?, I'm in a very good mood as I went shopping earlier and got a nice new winter coat now it's starting to get cold, and to top it all off I came back to discover my new analogue delay pedal had arrived and it sounds awesome.

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

How is everyone today?, I'm in a very good mood as I went shopping earlier and got a nice new winter coat now it's starting to get cold, and to top it all off I came back to discover my new analogue delay pedal had arrived and it sounds awesome.

I need a new winter coat and also a "light" jacket too. I cant seem to find any nice ones though.

Today is good, I feel I have been productive, finished my reading for tutorials and seminars up to Wednesday, answered my problem question, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, did my washing, ironed, made a chilli, some of which has now been frozen, went to the gym, and watch some Netflix. Now to see what I'm doing tomorrow...http://i.imgur.com/AD84Z6V.jpg

I need a new winter coat too, mine was stolen last night <_<

22 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Posts like these become so much better with a name and avatar like yours beside them.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Posts like these become so much better with a name and avatar like yours beside them.

Helps if you read them like this:

On 22/10/2016 at 4:01 PM, Lord Sidious said:

How is everyone today?, I'm in a very good mood as I went shopping earlier and got a nice new galaxy now this one is starting to get old, and to top it all off I came back to discover my new apprentice had arrived and it sounds maniacal.

On 23/10/2016 at 0:38 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

I need a new winter coat and also a "light" jacket too. I cant seem to find any nice ones though.

Today is good, I feel I have been productive, finished my reading for tutorials and seminars up to Wednesday, answered my problem question, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, did my washing, ironed, made a chilli, some of which has now been frozen, went to the gym, and watch some Netflix. Now to see what I'm doing tomorrow...http://i.imgur.com/AD84Z6V.jpg

I love shopping but I also find it disheartening at times, I'm a size 6 so some popular things at places like H&M or Zara tend to be gone really quickly as they don't bother stocking much for small people :angry:.

Also I shouldn't look online at clothes so much, I really really want these:

http://www.prada.com/en/GB/e-store/woman/new-arrivals/shoes/product/1TK103_GUD_F0N98_F_110.html

Theyre just so pretty yet Sith like at the same time.

22 hours ago, First of My Name said:

What's wrong with my post?, are you saying Sith Lords can't appreciate a nice winter coat to keep out the chill while slaughtering rebel scum on Hoth?.

I bought a winter(-ish) coat in Zara  last week. It's nice and warm, though I'm not sure it would work on an actual sub-zero winter day. But then, I doubt we will have many of those. In case we do, I'll get something superwarm in the after-Christmas sales.

I recently got rid of three winter coats, they served me well, but one was over 10 years old (yes, I have been roughly the same size for over 10 years), one was coming apart and I haven't worn the third in some 4-5 years (I already have a replacement for it, too). May they Rest In Peace.

And I'm seriously considering getting rid of some spring/autumn coats too. The only reason I keep them around is that I like to have the option to wear them in case I want to wear them. But I never do. 

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Helps if you read them like this:

I'm going to be reading all of Sidious' posts like this from now on.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

What's wrong with my post?, are you saying Sith Lords can't appreciate a nice winter coat to keep out the chill while slaughtering rebel scum on Hoth?.

On the contrary, Sith should look stylish. Otherwise, what is there to distinguish them from the Jedi?

55 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

On the contrary, Sith should look stylish. Otherwise, what is there to distinguish them from the Jedi?

Cooler Lighsabers, a penchant for ruling galaxies and killing, not to mention Sith aren't barred from having sex.

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Last year's gentleman has been seen and talked to.

I do not think there will be a duel and there is no need for one either.

I think I will just keep the supernatural entity for now.

:smug:;)

No death star obliteration of last years Gentleman? Oh, slightly disappointing :P

Glad things are working out though

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Cooler Lighsabers, a penchant for ruling galaxies and killing, not to mention Sith aren't barred from having sex.

The lightsabers are part of a Sith's style. As for ruling the galaxy, well, how did that work out for you? :P 

Funny that there's plenty of instances where Jedi have had sex, and yet there are no (canon) Sith who've been known to do the cha-cha. You'd think they'd excercise that privilege more.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No death star obliteration of last years Gentleman? Oh, slightly disappointing :P

Glad things are working out though

No, it was nice to see him, but no big feelings in any direction. I am sorry I have to disappoint you if you are looking for drama. :P He tried some alterations to his appearance, which I do not think suit him all that well ... but it is none of my business, is it? :D

Thanks. :) The supernatural entity called me a "gentlewoman" today, btw.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

The lightsabers are part of a Sith's style. As for ruling the galaxy, well, how did that work out for you? :P 

Funny that there's plenty of instances where Jedi have had sex, and yet there are no (canon) Sith who've been known to do the cha-cha. You'd think they'd excercise that privilege more.

Hihi. The Sith do not know where to put it! :P *teenagerish giggle*

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Maybe we kill our lovers afterwards.....

I caught a cold yesterday :stillsick:  it was soooooo cold at the stables, I was freezing my butt off.

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars for the first time. It's insane. Like here is Real Life... 

... and here is PLL. 

I mean I don't know what it's like to be a high schooler in the US in 2010, but this show definitely has nothing to with my high school experience. 

Archived