TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

9 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

pm me your titles and thanks for thinking of this ^...i wonder if there is a archive thread?

I will try to remember to send you my list from two years ago on facebook. I think also maid&KT's list was on there.

9 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

new blood...i like that too but where to look....introduction thread....make a thread north of the wall...who knows what might crawl out from under the rocks i turn over....

You never know who you will get in Introductions ... and most of the people who post there and introduce themselves stop posting soon too ... maybe just people you have gotten to know better in PM ... but then I know for myself that I mostly just visit here ...

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

Ok,

:leer:

This one is so funny. :D

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm bored and cranky and sleepy and I want to go home and I want to hide under my blanket from the world and the problems that are waiting for me to sort them out. 

Query:do you need assistance dealing with your problems?

Many congratulations to our new rulers, or non-rulers since it's anarchy. So technically I can declare myself ruler and have you all thrown in the dungeons for treason and no one can stop me. HAHAHAHA! 

Not that I'd ever do something so rude of course :P 

Archived