TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

38 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

So it would seem that the anarchist leaders disappeared on the morning of their victory.

They were celebrating their win yesterday and are fighting hangover today. :P

Yes sure, I forgot to say congratulations, dark side.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

They were celebrating their win yesterday and are fighting hangover today. :P

Yes sure, I forgot to say congratulations, dark side.

That's not an excuse, sniffer is always drinking. He should be used to hangover :D 

so what does anarchy mean? I get to give myself the title JQC promised because there are no boundaries? :P 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

That's not an excuse, sniffer is always drinking. He should be used to hangover :D 

so what does anarchy mean? I get to give myself the title JQC promised because there are no boundaries? :P 

You sided with the enemy, I'd propose execution, or at the very least a day in the dungeon :P, if it was down to me I'd let you off lightly as you did post some lovely shoes.

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

You sided with the enemy, I'd propose execution, or at the very least a day in the dungeon :P, if it was down to me I'd let you off lightly as you did post some lovely shoes.

:lol: There!  so much about the promises of freedom and liberty and no boundaries! 

About Pictionary, I don't want to play and I don't want to not play either. I was completely indifferent about it that's why I had signed up as reserve and that's why I would have played for the moot's sake. That would have given it a fun twist. Because the moot is a game too and is about fun with all the bribes and campaigning. The one reason I even visit this forum is for fun. So nobody should be under the impression that I do anything here that I don't consider fun. I do that enough in real life. 

55 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:lol: There!  so much about the promises of freedom and liberty and no boundaries! 

I'd like to point out that I'm not in charge though so it's not my decision to make:P.

However as a Ruler of a galaxy spanning Empire I'm able to offer helpful advice on ruling if people are wise enough to heed it.

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

@Jon's Queen Consort how was the interview?

Also, as a queen, you need a consistent recognisable avatar. With a crown preferably.

I was going to. The interview went ok I don't know if they liked me and I am not sure that I want to leave Athens.

Congratulations to Sniffer and AB 

good morning spamlanders...i was happy to wake up this morning to discover anarchy has won the day

i shall be the kind of ruler all will enjoy ...a hands off kinda dude looking for fun in the sun....and free drinks for all.

i agree with my partner in this endeavor, that our form of anarchy will not be violent and dark but rather a place where all are free to explore your own ideas...explore your own desires....explore your inner lewdness...

each of you who chose ab and i, thank you...to those who didn't never fear your right to live free is safe with us...

even those who value the furry rodents

requests for titles and positions should be pmed to ab or myself...feel free to make up your own since all are equal in this, the new realm of non-rule...

NOW TIME TO DANCE... :commie:

https://media.giphy.com/media/XWKrUYz1N5J7i/giphy.gif

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/tumblr_llatanJkKU1qbnthu.gif

http://i.imgur.com/FI6j9YJ.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/28a344322ef6ad3edcd15dc8f2142f4e/tumblr_mp6nllvaUT1qbahrjo1_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/N8Lfh9gWcWYIU/giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Corable said:

If I received a penny for every time I was a pushover, I swear I'd be a millionaire. FML

So, yeah still at work....but still voting for big brother because who would turn down a minute of entertainment!?

and here is some entertainment just for you little Sis...

:smoking:

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@rocksniffer pm titles requests to you or ab? :eek: We need your consent? What kind of anarchy is this? Tsk-tsk. 

send whatever title you want and we shall write up the list...i did not mention consent...you are free to let your imagination fly...

i encourage everyone to submit a title that expresses your true self...

since doing it myself would interfere with my blazing and pouring...

6 minutes ago, Quoth said:

Congrats to Ab and Sniff.

Also, Congrats to Rhae-Rhae for a well run and hard fought campaign. Truly inspirational. And classy and magnanimous in defeat, too. :kiss:  

Thanks Quoth...i never expected to be on the winning side...i give all props to my running mate...ab, the first name in anarchy :commie:

and i agree...if Rhae had decided to run she would have had my vote...

11 minutes ago, Quoth said:

Congrats to Ab and Sniff.

Also, Congrats to Rhae-Rhae for a well run and hard fought campaign. Truly inspirational. And classy and magnanimous in defeat, too. :kiss:  

Aw thank you, I'm flattered. :):) 

6 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

send whatever title you want and we shall write up the list...i did not mention consent...you are free to let your imagination fly...

i encourage everyone to submit a title that expresses your true self...

since doing it myself would interfere with my blazing and pouring...

You are generous even to campaign manager of your opponent! Not a bad way to start your reign. Not a bad way at all. :cheers:  

I'll submit my dream title later tonight and let you contemplate if I'm deserving of it.

Archived