TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

So, 400 posts in, the length of most threads on this site I thought I'd say hello.

Been watching Taboo, still an episode or two behind, but was

Spoiler

Incest always this prevalent in media? It seems recently like there's a hell of a lot of it. Like it picked up when Twincest first appeared.

I remember reading Against a Dark Background where her cousin wants to fuck her, and it not even occurring to me that this was weird until later. Is it just that after Twincest cousins seems positively tame?

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

*waves* Hi!

At last we find a use for Crocs.

Yes, please.

I wish we actually could. Though it seems my 5:30 meeting won't be happening so I might be able to leave on time and it's enough if we fastforward to 6:30pm

yes, sadly it will be happening. I shouldn't have got my hopes up... sigh. 

25 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I keep looking in but no-one has posted anything related to Frozen or the sufficient level of geekiness.

So? You are the ruler. Get the geekiness started. Be proactive, be pushy, run on high speed, make the first step, act first, initiate communication. What kind of unproactive human being are you? Stop waiting on other people to invite you to build a snowman with them. Get yourself out there and start building the snowman. 

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

They went off to search for Benjen.

Did they find him or did they waste their time on a venture that yielded no money or Benjen? They shouldn't waste time on people who don't yield money because it's unproductive. 

Grrr am I home yet? 

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

So? You are the ruler. Get the geekiness started. Be proactive, be pushy, run on high speed, make the first step, act first, initiate communication. What kind of unproactive human being are you? 

A lazy one.

Archived