TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

I'll come up with my own title unless ab suggests something cool.

17 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

It's not bad, it's just pretty overrated. It's a fantastic effects and cinematography showcase however.

Also the movie was ruined for me when I saw the first trailer, and the entire cinema erupted with laughter when Sandra Bulloch went spinning off into space. 

I can see why people dislike it, the entire thing hinges on how much it affects you, and if the story doesn't do much for you then you're just going to be bored. For me it was one of the most thrilling movie experiences I can remember.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I don't even know where that stuff is tbh. But I suppose I'll post if it someone digs it out.

I PMed it to sniffer.

ETA: Also, I keep forgetting to say this, but I watched Yuri on Ice and am keen to discuss it.

5 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I can see why people dislike it, the entire thing hinges on how much it affects you, and if the story doesn't do much for you then you're just going to be bored. For me it was one of the most thrilling movie experiences I can remember.

I PMed it to sniffer.

I guess he can post it then, and I'll be responsible for the bonfire. 

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

It was always likely to be, as there were only like 15 people here for the vote, and only about 6 have been here since.

I'm intending to cause a little more chaos, but chaos is never one-sided. 

Having said that, how would you like to be the Official Royal Anarchist announcer of titles, nobilities and assorted riff-raff? - I don't even know where that stuff is tbh. But I suppose I'll post if it someone digs it out.

Well you as a new ruler don't seem to be making an effort to change that. 

You mean how would I like to do your job after losing JQC's campaign to you? Not very much. :dunno: 

I pm'ed Sniffer my title request as did other people if I'm not mistaken and first pm'ed the announcement details... what else do you anarchists need? 

this is a shout out to all spamlanders, yes this means you, @HelenaExMachina, @Fragile Bird, ...if you have a title in mind pm me...also we have small council positions if you are interested in serving the cause of anarchy make a request...

i personally need a middle finger of the king...and an official cocktail mixer...

:smoking:

Just now, felice said:

A title like that and it's not a yuri anime? :(

I thought it was a fairly clever pun to use for the title. 

5 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I PMed it to sniffer.

ETA: Also, I keep forgetting to say this, but I watched Yuri on Ice and am keen to discuss it.

Chat would be your best bet.

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Cocktail mixer....

And that picture is...is...is...awesome!

yes...i need someone who can mix the prefect white russian...understands that an ice pick does NOT contain flavored vodka...and knows the proper temperature for sake ...

could it be you??? :cheers:

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:rofl: 

interested  ??

6 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

this is a shout out to all spamlanders, yes this means you, @HelenaExMachina, @Fragile Bird, ...if you have a title in mind pm me...also we have small council positions if you are interested in serving the cause of anarchy make a request...

i personally need a middle finger of the king...and an official cocktail mixer...

:smoking:

I've been called many thing in my life, some flattering, some less so, most of them at least based in a modicum of truth. Call me as you please, I may respond, if I deign the petty matters of this thread worthy of my notice.

*stalks of haughtily*

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

It was always likely to be, as there were only like 15 people here for the vote, and only about 6 have been here since.

Well, that still makes for about 15 people that want a title. ;) It would also be nice to include people who come sporadically, like Zar and Koba.

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I'm intending to cause a little more chaos, but chaos is never one-sided. 

Having said that, how would you like to be the Official Royal Anarchist announcer of titles, nobilities and assorted riff-raff? - I don't even know where that stuff is tbh. But I suppose I'll post if it someone digs it out.

In addition to Fomn, I also sent sniffer my list from two years ago. It includes two or three previous courts too. You will find enough inspiration there.

8 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I guess he can post it then, and I'll be responsible for the bonfire. 

You do realise you are supposed to be working as a team, right?

And yes, I would like a position on the small council, if that could be easily arranged, thank you.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, that still makes for about 15 people that want a title. ;) It would also be nice to include people who come sporadically, like Zar and Koba.

In addition to Fomn, I also sent sniffer my list from two years ago. It includes two or three previous courts too. You will find enough inspiration there.

You do realise you are supposed to be working as a team, right?

And yes, I would like a position on the small council, if that could be easily arranged, thank you.

Teamwork makes the dream work. 

13 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I don’t care about the title. All I care about is for it to be pompous, magnificent, fangirling, nerdy and geeky.

Just in order to help the people who create the titles;

My fav fandoms are;

Doctor Who

JRRT Universe

Star Wars

Star Trek

ASOIAF

From ASOIAF I like; Jon and Stannis.

I also like the "Immortal, feared and loved." part of my previous title.

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Alice-In-Wonderland-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

35 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Just in order to help the people who create the titles;

My fav fandoms are;

Doctor Who

JRRT Universe

Star Wars

Star Trek

ASOIAF

From ASOIAF I like; Jon and Stannis.

I also like the "Immortal, feared and loved." part of my previous title.

Dr. Who ahead of Tolkien and Star Wars makes my faith in mankind waver. Forgive her, for she knows not what she does.

Aww I just spent a pleasant 250 euros on shoes. It's kinda sad that they won't combine season end sales with Valentine's Day sales. You get 20% off the new collection and whatever % off the old collection... I mean why can't I get an additional 20% off the on sale offers? Never mind. I still need nude shoes. A pair of heels and a pair of flats....... this is so sad. 

I visited home this weekend and well... sister can't work out (sister actually does sports seriously so she was kind of mad) for four weeks because the previous doctor didn't prescribe  her a knee fixer and her knee is still not well... some doctors are so useless. She also told me off for trying to steal her clothes. She did this while wearing my bra. Just sister things... Prince William has an eye infection and general old dog health issues. Nothing out of control, he just can't jump over fences and banisters anymore. And I seriously have no idea why my parents even have smart phones. Dad deleted App Store. God why. Why. I recovered it in about 5 minutes but come on. And mom refuses to add credit card details to her account and doesn't understand why she can't download apps. I got stuck there last night because the last two trains were cancelled. But mom was actually really happy that this way I got to do crosswords and watch dumb tv with her in the evening. She was really sweet. 

What will @Buckwheat be on the small council, @rocksniffer? Or it's a surprise? 

Archived