NFL Offseason: What's a Chris Collins Worth?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

11 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

I think Kamara will be there for the Skins in round 3, hope we take him.

Browns arent doing so much Browni g this year. Kizer in the 3rd round, smart pick. Another QB taking in the third round anyone? Dak Prescott.

Kamara went in the early second to the saints. 

Kizer was one of their second rounders, and Dak was a 4th rounder. Who is an exception to any expectation that can possibly be set for mid round QBs. 

8 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

I think Kamara will be there for the Skins in round 3, hope we take him.

Browns arent doing so much Browni g this year. Kizer in the 3rd round, smart pick. Another QB taking in the third round anyone? Dak Prescott.

Practically guaranteeing that Kizer will be a footnote. Lightning doesn't strike twice. Unless you're this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Sullivan

/Well shit, his middle name is fucking Cleveland. Maybe I need to rethink my drink here.

1 hour ago, Mexal said:

And the Bengals pick Joe Mixon. Not thrilled. Most fans I've seen hate the Bengals right now. Hope he donates all his money to women abuse shelters.

Great offense though...

It happened 3 years ago. He was suspended for a year, and has stayed out of trouble for the past 3 years. He served his probation for misdemeanor battery (which is the appropriate charge for punching someone in a heat of the moment altercation at a bar), and he has reached a mutually acceptable financial settlement with the victim. It's a non-issue, he's not a serial abuser, he got into a bar fight on his 18th birthday and screwed up big time.

Just now, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Shit, i thought Kamara was on the board, fuck. Stil, i think it better for Browns to wait til a later round for a QB, especially when none are considered a sure thing. You have to admit they are drafting alot better this year.

Personally think it's mixed (I don't think Kizer should be drafted before the 6th round, and Peppers isn't going to be an NFL player), but they're not Browning.  The Bears are Browning. 

2 minutes ago, sperry said:

It happened 3 years ago. He was suspended for a year, and has stayed out of trouble for the past 3 years. He served his probation for misdemeanor battery (which is the appropriate charge for punching someone in a heat of the moment altercation at a bar), and he has reached a mutually acceptable financial settlement with the victim. It's a non-issue, he's not a serial abuser, he got into a bar fight on his 18th birthday and screwed up big time.

Hey, you know, everyone seems to be perfect around here. The man made a mistake, albeit a horrible one. Still, doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a 2nd chance. He's kept his nose clean since. People do change and learn from their mistakes.

3 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Hey, you know, everyone seems to be perfect around here. The man made a mistake, albeit a horrible one. Still, doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a 2nd chance. He's kept his nose clean since. People do change and learn from their mistakes.

And he's clearly been given one here. Doesn't mean anyone should forget what he did right away.

What the hell are the New York Giants world champions of?  Dumbass. Pearson and Fletcher were so much better. 

With that said, I (don't) like the Webb pick.  Talented guy who can take time to adjust behind declining Eli, while also being declining Eli insurance.  

(Sadly) impressed with the other NFC East teams so far. 

4 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

And he's clearly been given one here. Doesn't mean anyone should forget what he did right away.

Right away = 3 years after the fact? Just don't think the Bengals need to feel bad about drafting him, nor do fans need to feel bad cheering for him.

4 minutes ago, sperry said:

Right away = 3 years after the fact? Just don't think the Bengals need to feel bad about drafting him, nor do fans need to feel bad cheering for him.

If a hardcore Bengals fan like Mexal has an issue with it, and would rather have guys with no character issues, I can understand that. It's not like the guy is being nailed to a cross. He just got drafted by a pretty good team.

8 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

What the hell are the New York Giants world champions of?  Dumbass. Pearson and Fletcher were so much better. 

With that said, I (don't) like the Webb pick.  Talented guy who can take time to adjust behind declining Eli, while also being declining Eli insurance.  

(Sadly) impressed with the other NFC East teams so far. 

He was obviously just trolling the Philly fans. I also like the persistent Eli hate. 

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

If a hardcore Bengals fan like Mexal has an issue with it, and would rather have guys with no character issues, I can understand that. It's not like the guy is being nailed to a cross. He just got drafted by a pretty good team.

At the same time, you have organizations like Entertainment and Sports Programming Network making sure it's brought up on the happiest day of the guy's life so far. 

8 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

At the same time, you have organizations like Entertainment and Sports Programming Network making sure it's brought up on the happiest day of the guy's life so far. 

Yeah, that's probably a bit much, but it does factor in to where he was drafted, and it's part of the story. 

Archived