NFL Offseason: What's a Chris Collins Worth?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

I was hoping Charles Harris would fall to Dallas but that might've been too much to ask. Still some good pass rushers and corners on the board. And there's Jabrill Pepper. That would totally be a Jerry pick. We may see who has the most juice in the war room. 

Just now, Trebla said:

I was hoping Charles Harris would fall to Dallas but that might've been too much to ask. Still some good pass rushers and corners on the board. And there's Jabrill Pepper. That would totally be a Jerry pick. We may see who has the most juice in the war room. 

I think that would be a terrible pick.  Horrible instincts for a safety, and simply not big enough for LB, even in this era of hybrid nickel backers. 

1 minute ago, JonSnow4President said:

I think that would be a terrible pick.  Horrible instincts for a safety, and simply not big enough for LB, even in this era of hybrid nickel backers. 

I totally agree, but that would be what Jerry would call a "sizzle" pick. But he also says they need a "War Daddy" aka a big time pass rusher. McKinley and Little Watt are still there.

AND holy shit Raiders just picked Conley!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

I think the Browns are Browning with what the guy is claiming is the next pick. (Whose name has been mentioned on this page already). 

Guy is proving to be legit with reporting picks before ESPN.  Peppers is an athlete, but I don't think he has a home in the NFL. Thank God Jerry can't take him.  Really want Watt or McKinley at this point.  

McKinley gone.  C'mon Watt. 

One of the corners or... MLB Ruben Foster??? He could start day one at the mike and  Lee at the Will. Sam backer fight out between young guys

Not crazy about Charlton over Watt, but at least it's defense. 

I've read report after report say he's slow and with no quick step, I'd like Watt or  CB King

Just now, Trebla said:

I've read report after report say he's slow and with no quick step, I'd like Watt or  CB King

Guy who has been accurately out reporting ESPN coverage (which isn't claimed to be live anywhere) and has been 100% said that's the pick (we think he's at the draft). 

5 minutes ago, Howdyphillip said:

If Watt's last name was Smith, he wouldn't be drafted. Please give me Taco.

I disagree with that entirely.  11.5 sacks in your first year as a pass rusher is nothing to sneeze at.  The name makes me trust in his character evaluation more, but he's a quality athlete in his own right. 

Archived