Hottest girl in the seven kingdoms

Ser Loras The Gay

I could talk about this topic all day.  Thank you for asking the question.

Hot to me means somebody who stimulates in a sexual way.  The person may have the right attitude to bring on such a response.  They're not necessarily lovely.  They may sag in the wrong places to use an example.  I think "attainability" is partly important.  The Sandsnakes come to mind here. 

Beauty on the other hand is the stuff that poetry are made of.  The inspiration that can inspire a sculptor to chip away at marble for years to replicate his model and immortalize her beauty in stone.  Singers compose ballads about her.  Take one of the Targaryen women.  Many of them fits this model.  Dany, Shiera, etc.  We can safely guess that Helen of Troy was this type.

What an interesting read. Not so much for the commentary on Westerosi women but rather for the insight into the male psyche. I'm fascinated by the idea that there are two different categories of women, ones you want to fuck and ones who you would date? What makes you think the hot woman ie: the ones who possess the elusive Can't control my pants around her qualities are not suitable for a long-term romantic pursuit? are you afraid of them somehow?  

Fascinating stuff. Carry on. 

Archived