NFL IV

Kel

Ok, I am as excited about the Cowboys/Pats matchup today as the next fan of these teams. But even I know there are other games on this weekend! I mean, it is not the superbowl and it will not be the best game of the season. So, please announcers, let's talk about some others as well.

Very true. The best games are always when two teams are tied for a playoff spot and they play each other the last week of the year. I think that will be the only way there will be a better game this year however. But I agrree they are talking this game up too much, and I know when I get off work it is going to be the big story on the sports channels.

i spent yesterday watching the "america's game" on the 99 rams. i'm in a much better place football wise and i am ready to talk about the sport rationally. also got to add that i love cowboy fans that aren't only delusional enough to believe they will beat the pats but refuse the points when you make the wager.

Here's a fun drinking game: Every time John Madden says "Brett Favre" do a shot.

I bet you're drunk within 30 minutes.

What abhors me to no foreseeable end is that Tommy is his new man-crush.

ETA: NONE of you Pats haters want to take me up on a title bet for this week? Come on out and play, timid ones.

I'll bet you, Stego.

Life long Cowboys fan here. Under no delusions about this game...Dallas' secondary is weakened minus AnthonY Henry and a season long hobbled Terence Newman. But I'll back my Boys. :)

Title bet!

Wild card here is the Dallas O-Line, especially Andre Gurode and Leonard Davis. If they can control the middle of the field, and I stress IF, the difference in the game could be Barber. If you guys wanna start throwing OLD "Davis is a bust!" lines at me, then I point to how he contained Tommie Harris in week 3.

And the rout is on. 14-0 SD over the Raiders after about nine minutes and it appears that the boys from Oakland have no hope when it comes to tackling #21.

Not that anyone in the country outside of Arizona, Carolina, San Diego and Oakland is watching anything other than the game in Irving TX. And most in those other markets will wish the NFL didn't force-feed them their local teams.

And the rout is on. 14-0 SD over the Raiders after about nine minutes and it appears that the boys from Oakland have no hope when it comes to tackling #21.

Not that anyone in the country outside of Arizona, Carolina, San Diego and Oakland is watching anything other than the game in Irving TX. And most in those other markets will wish the NFL didn't force-feed them their local teams.

Is the NE-Dallas game on out here, actually? I figured it'd be on whatever channel isn't showing the Raiders' game. Right?

Also, dammit, I was hoping the Raiders would cover.

Is the NE-Dallas game on out here, actually? I figured it'd be on whatever channel isn't showing the Raiders' game. Right?

Also, dammit, I was hoping the Raiders would cover.

nope not on. by the way i hate scott linehan and gus ferrote and football in general at this point

Archived