NFL IV

Kel

Except the Qb put them back into the game today, Cal...

Griese absolutely sucks. If garbage points makes you good then Griese is a genius. He is the most chickenshit QB ive ever seen. If you didnt notice that, its your problem. Everybody talked shit about Grossman, but we won all those games. Grise blows ass. Id love to see his knee get taken out. Id love it. He sucks ass.

The Packers won ugly. Very ugly. Somehow they've managed to make 5-1. I'm frankly not sure they deserve it but I'll take it. If they don't figure out some way to find themselves in a running game during their bi-week they are going to be very hard-pressed to keep on winning like they have been. Farve played like crap. It piss poor conditions and its going to be hard to throw well in poor weather without some kind of ground game to take the pressure off the QB. Still doesn't excuse Farve. Just a bad outing for him. The d is developing nicely though and that is encouraging.

Never expected the Cowboys to be able to stay with the Patriots. Not even sure Dallas is the best team in the NFC much less a decent test for the Patriots. I fully expected the awful D they have to get shredded like they were. The Pats are playing at a level I have not seen reached this early in the regular season for a long, long time. I'm not a Pat fan but I have to give them kudos. They've not only reach 6-0 but done so in impressive fashion. The season is not even at the half-way point yet so I still think all the discussion about 16-0 by the pundints and Pats fans is a bit ridiculous. There is still plenty of football to play yet, plenty of chances for somebody to step up to the challenge, for the Pats to have an off day, for injuries to take their toll, or for them to come back to earth. Right now though they are enjoying one of the best starts any team has had.

Testaverde 20-33 206 yards 1Td. Old man getting it done. :thumbsup:

Turner figured out that handing off to LT might be a good idea?

What the fuck happened in Chicago? Peterson 20 carries for 224 yards? Maybe NFL will repeat that game.

Looks like there were some interesting games beyond NE/Dallas.

I don't think Dallas is #1 in the NFC, although Barber and their defensive line impressed today.

Archived