Irish Meet in 2006

Conor

• 3 weeks later...

I think we might have missed Ser Stubby but if not, we might get a chance to arrange something before he heads off to greener pastures. I'm not available until Sunday night (probably not until after 9 either).

Other news is that Mel T is hoping to arrange something in Dublin before Parris meets. I'm not sure when that is exactly (presumably over the next couple of weeks) but I thought I should prepare people. :)

And a further update on this...

Parris and Mel T will around on Monday the 22th May, so we should be meeting up after work at the Porter House. I'm not sure of the exact time yet. It shouldn't be too busy on a Monday hopefully. I should have asked did they want food actually, since it would be good to avoid the kind of fiasco we had last year.

Anyhow, all are welcome. :)

And a further update on this...

Parris and Mel T will around on Monday the 15th May, so we should be meeting up after work at the Porter House. I'm not sure of the exact time yet. It shouldn't be too busy on a Monday hopefully. I should have asked did they want food actually, since it would be good to avoid the kind of fiasco we had last year.

Considering this was posted on Monday the 15th May, I would have thought if you hadn't worked out the exact time yet, it might be a bit late ;)

Was gonna say, way to go on the 'lots of notice' thing. :P

22nd should be doable for me - but which porterhouse? Parliament St or Nassau St?

(I'm assuming Parliament St, as it would be the one Parris has been to before, and I've heard her rave about it. Still, never hurts to be sure; don't want to be showing up at the wrong one!)

Hey, that's the glory of editing...it should make error-detecting difficult. :)

And yes, I presume its Temple Bar Porter House. I must contact Mel T over the next couple of days if she doesn't give me a shout. Confirm time also.

Ok...new plan. We are going to meet Parris and Mel T at Gallaghers at 6:30 on Monday for some food and then retire to the Porter House (Temple Bar) afterwards. I presume we'll be there at around 8:30. So if people can't make one, feel free to join us at the other.

All are welcome of course. :)

And since i'm sure nobody will take advantage of it...one can ring me at 087-6477837 if things go any bit awry. :)

Sounds great to me. So long as work doesn't hold me back, I should be there for Gallagher's. If not, I can't see any reason why I wont be able to make it to the Porter House. See you guys later on :)

:cheers:

Archived