BWB Norcal IV + I =5

for those of you that are coming, please RSVP numbers here. For example "may bring some friends" is not helpful for planning food. :bang: Invite time is 5:30pm. Let me know if you need the address or phone again. if its warm, the pool will be open. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

I believe it's just me, my friends are out of town for a wedding it turns out.

DK

• 1 month later...

So, Norcal.

As an update to my earlier post, there will now be 3 Aussie BwB members in SF over the weekend before Chicago (Me, laoise and morningsword). We're keen to hang out with you guys if you're up for it.

:cheers:

Drinks, dinner, coffee, whatever is convenient. :)

Weekend of 25/26 August 2012 - the weekend before Worldcon this year.

We will try and make something(s) happen. We are nothing but Hospitible to our friends from DownUnder. Be tough to replicate an night as awesoime as the crime scene Buritto, but we'll try. Will you be in SF proper or one of the burbs? Is there something special you'd want to do in NorCal that we could do on a weekend? We are on the case. I think we leave for Chicago on 8/28

We will try and make something(s) happen. We are nothing but Hospitible to our friends from DownUnder. Be tough to replicate an night as awesoime as the crime scene Buritto, but we'll try. Will you be in SF proper or one of the burbs? Is there something special you'd want to do in NorCal that we could do on a weekend? We are on the case. I think we leave for Chicago on 8/28

We (that is laoise and I) are staying in downtown SF. I'm not sure where (The Boarder Formerly Known as) morningsword (now arantius) is staying.

From our point of view, we are there from 22/8 but ms is only there over the weekend. We have some ideas of things to do during our visit (Alcatraz, a trip out to the redwoods, etc). Other then that, we are open to ideas. As far as meets go, we favour venues that allow talking, have some particularly 'local' flavour and don't mind groups of nerds. :P

We are off to Chicago on 28/8 as well.

cool. Sadly Bronn had relocated back to Southern California just recently, but I'll Harass Arbor Gold, Kat, Nym, Lodey, The Whitefish and the others and come up with something fun. of course it will also include booze. We be drinkers. <mostly>

I am so dense. took a while to figure out who the russian was. <face palm>

I'm thinking we start at zeitgeist and then do something "so sanfranciscan" I just don't know what that is yet. Fisherman's Warf and Ghirardeli square are off limits. Or the buck tavern :) or lucky 13. or the hi dive. I dunno

Archived