BWB Norcal IV + I =5

Wow...didn't mean to stop the thread dead in its tracks! :rolleyes:

Yes, yes another get-together is a splendid idea. Maybe somewhere in North Beach?

Pro: 'Tis an area well known for fine libations and grub; is statistically less likely to result in a visit from 5-0.

Con: less convenient to public transit.

lol. you didn't sotp it. this is normal activity. I love north beach. let's put the first week of Nov. on the table as I know I'm swamped in October.

Ah, still getting my sea legs in here :)

First week of November should work. Wife's talking about a college visit for the boy the second week, so first week would be best on this end.

• 3 weeks later...

I moved up to the East Bay area earlier in the year, but that turned out to be short-lived. I'm moving to the South Bay area next week for a new job.

Good times. What city?

You should be able to send PMs. Unless there's something funky with my account.

Mudguard- We're neighbors. I'm in Palo Alto, at least until next year.

You should be able to send PMs. Unless there's something funky with my account.

PMs work fine (right now) if you use the drop down. Most people are accustomed to accessing them through the profile though.

To send someone a personal message, you click your own name in the upper right corner and select Personal Messenger. Then click the Compose New button in the middle right. From there it is easy enough.

never saw a note they were fixed, but right, they are fixed via drop down.

anyway..11/4 - I suggested Toranado. TheRedwoman suggest Chieftan or something south of market.

I'f I don't get much more input, I'll make a decsion next week. Because I can. :)

De-lurking to say I'm going to try to make this one. I trust that'll go better than my attempt to meet up with people at WonderCon...

I don't have any great bar suggestions, but my general preference is for not-horribly-overcrowded. Beyond that, any place with a decent beer selection is okay by me.

Archived