BWB Norcal IV + I =5

Ugh, you guys, I did something really stupid today, which is ride with my carpool like I was on autopilot and then went back to Palo Alto with them because I forgot what day it was. So either I'm going to be late, or I'm not going to make it. :( Shitty week.

Gah - I'm still working too. Having some major issues with a client delivery, that should have been wrapped up 3 hours ago.

Will text boiled leather or arbor gold when i get out to see if anyone's still around...

I had a huge brain freeze and totally forgot. Thankfully, BL texted me and I hopped in a cab (actually a limo pirating cab passengers at cab rates) and made it to most of the event. Felt really dumb but always good to see BL, RW and AG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for those of you that are coming, please RSVP numbers here. For example "may bring some friends" is not helpful for planning food. :bang: Invite time is 5:30pm. Let me know if you need the address or phone again. if its warm, the pool will be open. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gudday NorCal. :)

Hopefully you guys will forgive an intrusion by an Aussie.

In the week leading up to Chicago, laoise and I will be stopping off to have a look around your part of the world. The only plan we have so far is to stay in SF and see Alcatraz and some really big trees. We'd be grateful for any recommendations on places to stay, interesting things to see/do etc and, of course, hang out with anyone who is keen.

I see you are in the process of organising a meet, so no rush or nothing. :)

Cheers,

Stubs

We look forward to meeting you on your stop in SF Stubby. If you like wine, going to the wine country is always a wonderful trip (an hour or so to either sonoma county or napa) We can give you LOTS of wonderful advice on things to do or see. You might check with Neal to see what he liked best when he was there last year or regretted missing.

Yosemite is a few hours away (3.5?) if you are up for a drive and Muir woods is less than an hour from SF.

we'll make sure you get the info you need. :idea:

Archived