bring the ice

I have two kitties called Nala and Kiara, from the Lion King :smoking:

Yeah you'd have to know what the animal is like first, so you can pick a name that fits. Nala means 'the gift', and he (yes he, we thought he was a girl but he was, ehm, slow to develop, shall we say) was a gift for me during a very rough time, and Kiara means 'little dark one', which she most certainly is :lol:

Anyone ever wants to talk cats, big or pet cats, come to me. I could go on allllll day :rofl:

you sound like me :D Hehe also we thought Kaneda was a boy when we named her lol then the vet informed us you can't get male tortoiseshells (i gave up arguing the point about then :P )

Hot Pie

Weasel

Lumpyhead

If you had 2 dogs one could be Lommy and one could be Yield.

I like funny names obviously. I have a Cavalier I really wanted to name Chicken Little but my husband refused. Too bad because it really fits his personality. And if we ever got a ruby female she could have been Henny Penny.

Ah well. Maybe the next one we bring home will be Hot Pie!

ETA: Dunk or Egg would be cool

We just got 2 kittens (male and female siblings). We were going to name them Asha and Aerys, but my wife changed her mind after getting them. Now that I know that the female is psycho, I should change her name to Cersei :)

For a dog, I like Rheagal, Reek, Shae, Targ, Baelor, Bronn, Ice, Blackfyre, Stannis, Maester, Maegor, Khal, Drogo/Drogon,

Hm I guess Sandor would be fitting, but Hodor really takes the cake! Oh the fun...shamelessly yelling "Hodor! Hodor!" in a public park or something.

Edit: Except you get a Swiss Shepard, then you'll obviously have no other choice than to name it Ghost.

On a different note, when my mare will have a foal in a few years(well, at least that's the plan) I fully intend to name it either Stranger or Nymeria. :cool4:

On a different note, when my mare will have a foal in a few years(well, at least that's the plan) I fully intend to name it either Stranger or Nymeria. :cool4:

I wonder if George has/will kickstart(ed) new things in children naming area. I suspect there must be lots of Sansas, Asharas, Daeneryses, Rhaegars and Aegons coming around.

I wonder if George has/will kickstart(ed) new things in children naming area. I suspect there must be lots of Sansas, Asharas, Daeneryses, Rhaegars and Aegons coming around.

Who knows. It's very possible with the hype the tv show has created.

I can also see a decline in little Joffreys coming. :lol:

@RevanBaratheon - Ah, yes I understand that. Poor girls who have to grow up named Daenerys, for instance :P

But I think Sansa is a beautiful name, and I would totally name my daughter Lyanna if it wouldn't sound so ridiculous together with my german surname. :D

Okay, back on topic. I think depending on the breed a funny name like Weasel or Hot Pie would be awesome. And anybody who would name his dog Dog is my hero!

Archived