bring the ice

I had an english bull terrier named Ned. He used to howl along with "Happy Birthday" and get between the kids if they tried to hit one another.

He used to follow me around, so I called him "Neddy Underfoot"

you sound like me :D Hehe also we thought Kaneda was a boy when we named her lol then the vet informed us you can't get male tortoiseshells (i gave up arguing the point about then :P )

Really? I didn't know that! haha Kiara is a tortoiseshell, gorgeous colours aren't they. Nala is kind of a black-and-white tabby, but sooooooo fluffy! I could use their tails as dusters (I wouldn't dare though, they can be vicious if I annoy them too much :lol: )

Raksha:

I have an AKC dog that I named Olive von Hammersmark after one of our favorite characters from Inglorious Basterds. She's a German Shorthaired Pointer, so she needed a good German name. If I had a bulldog, I'd name it Dontos. I just think it goes.

I'm terrified of dogs, but I want one now so I can shout cool names in public for a reason. Might be I'll get myself a wolf, I'd probably be less scared of them (fool that I am).

Please go and rescue a puppy from your local shelter. I promise you, you will overcome your fear. :)

It’s fun to try and picture what the ASOIAF named dogs would end up being like.

I.E., I can see….

The dog version of King Robert Baratheon impregnating every female dog in the neighborhood

Jaime and Cersei the sibling dogs getting up to some questionable activities together

Samwell wetting himself every time he gets scared

Jon Snow sulking around like an emo puppy

Ned Stark having some serious trouble learning basic commands

Littlefinger constantly leaving a little “surprise” for mommy or daddy on the carpeting

Etc.

I cant believe no one has suggested Joffrey..

Oh Lordy. I do not even want to imagine what this dog would be like…..

Please go and rescue a puppy from your local shelter. I promise you, you will overcome your fear. :)

Aw, pupiez!!!!!!!! :wub:

Archived