2011 NFL Regular Season - Thread 4

Bronn Stone

Destroying the Bucs in all 3 phases. Wotta ya think, Bonesy? They for real or what?

It's been 8 or 9 years, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Possibly losing Josh Morgan for 8 to infinity weeks hurt though.

ETA: This Tebow game could be epic.

Edit2: ALMOST but not quite.

Next up for the 49ers, a battle of the WTF!? teams, followed by a bye then Cleveland, then ??? in Washington, then hahahaha (as of today at any rate) but probably still scary NYG, then Arizona, then prime time against the beasts in Baltimore. Week 12 is when we'll know what we have in San Francisco.

After that it's Ram's, Card's, Stiller's, SeaChicken's, Rams.

How you feeling about that 8-8 at BEST there, Zadok?

ETA: *coughcough* Ahem. I said:

HOW ARE YOU FEELING ABOUT THAT 8-8 AT BEST THERE, ZADOK!?

How about the DREAM TEAM? Ohhh they have the greatest secondary ever assembled! They have an unstoppable offense! Pencil the Eagles into the Super Bowl.

However Andy Reid decided to put an offensive line coach as his defensive coordinator. They've tried to turn Nnandi into a zone corner when he is a GREAT man to man corner. And they cannot stop the run to save their lives. They are 1-4 and while they do have games against Seattle, Miami, and Arizona, they also have games against the Redskins (2), Cowboys (2), Bears, Patriots, and Jets.

The interesting thing about the niner's win was Alex Smith was connecting on some fairly long throws. If not for that last minute loss against Dallas they could be going to Detroit with a 5-0 records. But I'm sure most niner fans will happily accept 4-1

The interesting thing about the niner's win was Alex Smith was connecting on some fairly long throws. If not for that last minute loss against Dallas they could be going to Detroit with a 5-0 records. But I'm sure most niner fans will happily accept 4-1

That's not interesting; it's critical. They've squandered Frank Gore for years. And the defense. And some other by god offensive weapons. They need to be squandering Andy Lee.

The major problem since 06 or so has been the play at QB. If Alex Smith can just not suck, this team can go places.* If he's finally turning the corner, fucking A!**

*Places like a first round loss in the playoffs. Something the 49ers haven't accomplished in over 8 years.

** I don't believe it yet either.But it least it seems like it could be possible for once.

Archived