Suggestions/Advice Characters Need to Take

brashcandy

every character:

- know when to talk and when to shut up!

there are to many conflicts that exist only because character talks about something when he should shut up of do not get their mouth open, when they should talk. or sometimes they are just to stupid to explain something proper.

- stop being so naive!

- there are worst fates then death!

dany:

- grow up!

her childish emotional actions destroy all she has accomplished.

mormont:

- it is unlikely you can save her. return to your home!

- forget her!

tyrion:

- get rid of shae!

- kill joffrey!

- do not risk entering the hand's chambers

- forget her!

- do not leave the ship!

sam:

- you are a craven... and? get over it!

jon:

- break your oath!

arya

- stay incognito!

- he knows! get rid of needle!

Dany - burn some khals, some slavers, then get on your dragon and make for Westeros!

Mel - realize you're horrible at reading signs and interpreting prophecy.

Davos - just tell Stannis you love him and get it over with!

Bran - tell Meera you love her and don't sit in one place for too long.

Arya - work on you warging skills more and don't abandon the FM.

Jon - keep ghost close.

Sansa - you have to remember your name!

Arya: Leave the House of Black and White at once. This is getting dangerous.

Sansa: Protect Sweetrobin.

Robert Strong: How about dying a little?

Jon: Do not die and do not listen to the ones who want to see you with Melisandre. Dany will come, surely.

Sweetrobin: Grow up, will you? Now, there's a good lad.

Stonesnake: Come back to the story, we are missing you.

Tyrek Lannister: Come back to the story and tell things about the wine for king Robert to just about anyone, that will be very good for the current KL politics.

Rickon and Shaggyodg: Come back to the story, you are a Stark.

Mel - realize you're horrible at reading signs and interpreting prophecy.

Made me lol, that was another one I meant to add. Melisandre: find the nearest Renaissance Festival and set up a booth as a palm reader, because you SUCK at reading fires.

Made me lol, that was another one I meant to add. Melisandre: find the nearest Renaissance Festival and set up a booth as a palm reader, because you SUCK at reading fires.

Gods be good, I'm laughing so hard have tears running down my face!

:lmao:

Dany: stop saying 'I'm just a little girl... (yada, yada, yada)'

Jon: stop saying 'I know nothing'.

Tyrion: stop saying: 'where do whores go'.

Sam: obey LordBloodraven

You forgot to add:

Asha: Stop saying this is my husband pointing to an axe and this is my suckling babe pointing to a dagger....it was nice the first time but now....it is soo old.

Jorah - get over Dany. She's never going to want you

Nuh-uh! She was totes thinking about him in her last chapter!

"The voice was no more than a whisper, yet somehow Dany felt that he was walking just behind her. My bear, she thought, my old sweet bear, who loved me and betrayed me. She had missed him so. She wanted to see his ugly face, to wrap her arms around him and press herself against his chest, but she knew that if she turned around Ser Jorah would be gone."

I WILL SHIP THEM FOREVER, I REGRET NOTHING.

Nuh-uh! She was totes thinking about him in her last chapter!

"The voice was no more than a whisper, yet somehow Dany felt that he was walking just behind her. My bear, she thought, my old sweet bear, who loved me and betrayed me. She had missed him so. She wanted to see his ugly face, to wrap her arms around him and press herself against his chest, but she knew that if she turned around Ser Jorah would be gone."

I WILL SHIP THEM FOREVER, I REGRET NOTHING.

She was being sentimental, headtrip! :lol:

Walder Frey: Your days are numbered, and not because you're an old fucker

Dolorous Edd: Don't ever change

Sandor Clegane: Confession is good for the soul, but something ain't right with that EB

Brienne: Blonde haired, good looking guys will screw you over when you least expect it. Ask Cersei.

The septas who interrogated Cersei: Karma is a bitch

Coldhands: Remove your hood so that we can know once and for all, who the heck you are.

Ramsay: Just die!

Stannis: Stop grinding your teeth, I get irritated.

Tyrion: Get a nose!

Ser Robert Strong: Remove your helmet. Do you even have a head? What exactly is under there?

Arya- leave the FM, they aren't good for your.

Sansa- Kill that pervert now!

Dany- You don't belong in Meereen, just get out of there! And by that I don't mean go back to the Dotharaki, you stupid moron!

Jorah and LF- stop obsessing over teenage girls who are old enough to be your daughters.

Robert Strong: How about dying a little?

To be fair, he already did that.

Sansa: Kill the pervert once he confirms that you are a Stark. Remember to blame the Lannisters and do it discreetly.

Doran: Invest heavily in anti-inflammatory drugs and corticosteroids. Make that maester work for a living.

Samwell: SHUT UP

Brienne: Crack a few jokes once in a while.

Dany: Fuck the Iron Throne, stay in Meereen and watch your olive trees grow.

Stannis: Divorce Selyse, pay more attention to Shireen, legitimize the more refined of Roberts bastards and try to arrange a compromise with Mel regarding the burning of weirwoods. Oh and regarding Davos HIT THAT LIKE THE FIST OF AN ANGRY GOD. You know you want to.

Mel: Burn everything North of the wall.

Margaery: Please don't let Tommen die.

Margaery: If you survive your trial and survive Tommen, make sure that Husband number 4 isn't an infant so you can have a NORMAL relationship with him.

Cersei: Bitch, get some therapy PRONTO!

Stannis and Davos: Get a room and make sweet Manlove already!

Sansa: Get away from Littlefinger NOW, it's not worth it.

Dany: Now that your out of your funk, it's time to kill people... lots of people. Start with the Dothraki you don't like, proceed to Slaver's Bay, burn it down, then go to Westeros, kill Varys and proceed from there.

Tyrion: Wrap yourself around Dany so tight you can't ever let go, and stop feeling sorry for yourself! Oh and kill Cersei, she deserves it.

The Hound: Get off that island, get your helmet back, find Sansa, make her your wife, proceed to Winterfell, kill everyone who opposes you, rule the North.

Bran: Stop training to be a tree!

Theon: At this point, you have nothing to live for, have the Rhllor worshipers torch your ass to make the snows stop

Margaery: If you survive your trial and survive Tommen, make sure that Husband number 4 isn't an infant so you can have a NORMAL relationship with him.

Also make sure he isn't a homosexual :)

The Hound: Get off that island, get your helmet back, find Sansa, make her your wife, proceed to Winterfell, kill everyone who opposes you, rule the North.

:agree:

To Rhaegar, Jaime, Robb, and many of the other men of the series: She's not worth it! I don't care how nice or new or convenient she *seems* at the moment. Do not do anything impulsive or potentially life-threatening! Just walk away and go back to your life before the consequences of your actions multiply.

Robert Strong: pretend to piss once in a while. It is really not that complex to pull off. Also figuring out some way to act like you are enjoying a good ale through a straw ever so often might help. If your UnMaester can figure out how to have you walking around, surely he can also arrange some clever contraptions to help you pull off a few human tricks.

Also, visit a hypnologist asap and see if you can't get some of your apparently faulty memory back. It might give you a whole new perspective on the guy who apparently put you back together with a couple of knitting needles and some duct tape. You may need this information to formulate a plan for not becoming a whole other dimension of UnGregor when your services are no longer required. I have heard that House Lannister does not have a golden parachute retirement plan for old employees, whatever else they have that is gold.

Archived