Which character, or characters, would you say you are most like?

King of Winters

In the quiz I got Dany, but I am nothing like Dany. I'm going to say I am most like Catelyn, Im extremely loyal to my family, will do what ever I think is right for my children even if other people don't agree. I think she is the most 'normal' female character in the series.

Strictly speaking, the courage to face one dragon and the stupidity to turn his back on the other one. :P

It's not stupidity, he was simply caught in the moment.

I expect dragon taming to require extreme concentration, after all.

Poor Quent. :(

I cannot speak for myself but to be perfectly honest, most of my relatives remind me of the members of House Frey in regards to their personality, and of course I am excluding Roslin, Perwyn, Ollyvar.

I cannot speak for myself but to be perfectly honest, most of my relatives remind me of the members of House Frey in regards to their personality, and of course I am excluding Roslin, Perwyn, Ollyvar.

Ser Stevron was nice.

Ser Stevron was nice.

He was, wasn't he? A presence of balance in House Frey. Too bad he died...I was actually referring to members of the family that are still alive...

He was, wasn't he? A presence of balance in House Frey. Too bad he died...I was actually referring to members of the family that are still alive...

R.I.P Stevron (R.I.P Cleos too...)

And yes, most remaining members seem quite bitter. They seem to be bad people, I wouldn't go as far as to call them evil though.

So, to reiterate, your family is made up of bitter, bickering weaselmen?

Archived