Which character, or characters, would you say you are most like?

King of Winters

I would say a mix of Arya (very similar crappy childhood/survival skillz), Ned (sense ofhonor/loyalty/justice and love of family) and Arienne (independence/sexuality). But I was thinking aloud when I started to reply and my husband said I was definitely a Tyrion. I asked why and he said, you're smart and a smartass like him, you dislike/distrust most people and horny and lustful beyond compare.

I am a cross between King Robert and Tywin Lannister. I prefer fighting and drinking and whoring to ruling, but at the same time I am cunning and ruthless where my enemies are concerned and unfortunately I would probably be a lot like Tywin in the father department.

you are probably Viserys. Too delusional of your own skills.

I'd prefer it if people thought themselves about which character they share some personality traits with rather than taking where a quiz, as some people have said that it doesn't match their personality and or the results show them to be a character they don't like.

I'd prefer it if people thought themselves about which character they share some personality traits with rather than taking where a quiz, as some people have said that it doesn't match their personality and or the results show them to be a character they don't like.

I think I am like Doran a lot and the quiz also says I'm like Doran,Not the one from buddyTv that goes only by the Show.

Hmm. I got Sansa Stark on the quiz and I'm probably most like her. I like songs, stories, dancing, write a bit of poetry, play the piano. Believe in courtesy, have a fondness for fancy dresses, a sweet tooth. Still have the 'nice girl' on the outside but, life being as it is, am now tough on the inside. People don't see it until they know me better or cross me. Identify with the 'mean girls.' Like others to tell it straight.

Unlike Sansa, I have to remind myself to remain hopeful and have a big sense of dread. Almost always turns out better than I expect so I remind myself to 'keep the faith.'

Oh, and just for laughs - my high school celebrity crush was the '60s/early '70s Keith Richards. I sincerely wished then that I could go back in time . . .

I'm like Ned Stark : distant, cold, have cold eyes, frozen heart, reserved personality, disdain, even contemptful on the exterior, but my inner circle know me has being kind and has having a sense of honor and justice.

Ser Haras Harlaw and a Glover would fit since I'm more of a minor character !

I'm tall and I have a long face too.

Personality test said: Ned Stark

I can somewhat agree with that. I can be rather stoic, and not show much emotion to others, or when something happens. I'm also loyal, to my close ones and family. I try to do the right thing most of the time, doesn't always work out. I'd also say I have a bit of Davos in me too, I can identify with him alot. On the contrary I'd also say a dash of Roose, as I'm cautious, and can be sly and cunning where my enemies are concerned. And I never Forget....

The North Remembers!!!

Just took the quiz, and I answered completely honestly, and it said I'm Daenerys Targaryen. Who is my favorite character, pretty cool!

I just took the quiz and it said I was Tyrion Lannister, who's my favorite character :)

(Edit: Reading what the text says about each character, though, I don't know how much stock to put into it, since for Robb Stark it says "You are intelligent, resourceful, and an excellent strategist...")

I like to think of myself as the mix of Tyrion and Sansa... I don`t know how much am I deluding myself, or am I completely right. So you tell me :)

Lol I once made a little GoT Online Test about that and the result was Tyrion. But I think there is a bit of Sansa in me too, dreaming of a perfect world where everything is in order and where someone always there to rescue you if not....well....deep inside haha

Archived