South Park GoT

Longspear Ryk

The references I saw were:

Making the mall security be like the Night's Watch, and the Lord Commander warning his men about Black Friday, saying "Winter is coming." The LC also dies similarly to Robb Stark.

Cartman and the other boys are playing Game of Thrones, with Kenny taking on the role of Dany (and a rat being one of the dragons).

Butters starts watching the show and becomes obsessed with the way the show portrays wieners.

Cartman and Kenny also have a discussion in a garden about betraying Stan, a la Ned and Cersei.

All of this is set against a backdrop of Xbox One vs PS4.

The second part was hilarious except for an unnecessary stretch of wiener jokes.

Loved the guy who yelled at Cartman about the 'Betrayal Garden'.

The incest arc was unexpected and hilarious. The sexposition also killed.

Pizzas are coming! No they're coming! Just wait, the pizzas are coming!

I'm hoping the third part has a red wedding equivalent.

It was a great one !

The Betrayal Garden is amazing !

And GRRM was hilarious !

PIZZAS ARE COMING GUYS !

There was only one tidbit of spoiler in the episode, so I'm not even sure it was volunteer... (the poisoing of Joff).

Looking for the last one !

My wife watched the episode with me, She watches GOT but hasn't read any of the ASOIAF book series. When they made the Joffrey joke, she immediately turned and said, "So he gets poisoned huh?"

I blew it off as best I could by saying they were just making up shit on the episode, but I think the damage was done.

I think they intended to spoil Joffrey poisioning. It is one where people will still want to watch it knowIting or not. An event like the RW is a different manner. Ofcourse you just do not want which case it rude. South Park has spoiled though so their is risk.

I think they did good job with jokes related to GOT. S3 finale is that Stannis is going North so making him and Sam together had some sensible basis. Jon and Jamie was a little more nonsensical but it was more set-up.

Archived