Poll Favourite Character Results!

Ours if the Fury

And why does daenerys have "!!!!" points and not the others? meh... Though I expected her to be in a more advanced position

Beacuse typing "!!!" is easier than typing, "Stormborn, Rightful Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, and Breaker of Chains."

I would have voted Theon first, which would have pleased the Dany haters! I'm a big Davos fan so a nice surprise to see him so high. Hound, Jaime, Halfman, Brienne, would have to give them all credit too. I do like Arya but she would have been near the bottom of my ten, my favourite Stark but I'm more into the Lannisters.

Davos is a surprise. I think it's because nobody actually hates the character. So while some missed a lot of lists, Davos was almost always raking in points in the lower ranks (+ of course the top marks of his big fans).

I'm also surprised at how low Dany is.

Is she really that much more popular in the show? Am I the only one that likes book Dany more than show Dany?

Davos is a surprise. I think it's because nobody actually hates the character. So while some missed a lot of lists, Davos was almost always raking in points in the lower ranks (+ of course the top marks of his big fans).

Is she really that much more popular in the show? Am I the only one that likes book Dany more than show Dany?

My guess is with the male viewers, yes. We tend to gravitate towards females willing to expose themselves on screen.

I'm really appalled that Cersei came in ahead of Littlefinger.

Does Cersei have redeeming qualities? She's perverse, stupid, crude, stupid, despised, and stupid, yet thinks she's smart.

She is all these things but she is at the same time an interesting character, because of the events unfolding in kings landing...

I'm really appalled that Cersei came in ahead of Littlefinger.

Does Cersei have redeeming qualities? She's perverse, stupid, crude, stupid, despised, and stupid, yet thinks she's smart.

Cheekbones I believe, ref Dinklage. There was also love for her children, but even that's debateable in the books. I thought her POVs were brilliant in Crows though.

Does Littlefinger have any morally redeeming qualities?

Well, my votes wouldn't have changed the order anyway - the only difference is that Jaime would have overtaken Jon at place 4, since I would have had Jaime at 2 and Jon probably at 6, 7 or 8.

No, you're not the only one. I do like Emilia Clarke, though. But her season 2 storyline on the show was really painful - pointless, boring and atrociously written. Her book story in ACOK wasn't exciting, but she seemed much more mature, while the show made her look like a petulant child. The only thing I liked were the House of the Undying scenes.

I don't get why people say she has been 'whitewashed' in the show. How? They even had her lock i.e. bury alive Doreah and Xaro.

Davos couldn't have gotten to 3 just because nobody hates him - I don't put characters in top 10 just because I don't hate them. This forum seems a haven for Davos and Stannis fans. I still don't get why people like Stannis, though. Is it because of Davos? :p

Well, my votes wouldn't have changed the order anyway - the only difference is that Jaime would have overtaken Jon at place 4, since I would have had Jaime at 2 and Jon probably at 6, 7 or 8.

No, you're not the only one. I do like Emilia Clarke, though. But her season 2 storyline on the show was really painful - pointless, boring and atrociously written. Her book story in ACOK wasn't exciting, but she seemed much more mature, while the show made her look like a petulant child. The only thing I liked were the House of the Undying scenes.

I don't get why people say she has been 'whitewashed' in the show. How? They even had her lock i.e. bury alive Doreah and Xaro.

Davos couldn't have gotten to 3 just because nobody hates him - I don't put characters in top 10 just because I don't hate them. This forum seems a haven for Davos and Stannis fans. I still don't get why people like Stannis, though. Is it because of Davos? :P

I think it is partly because of Davos, just as part of the Robert love is because we see him through Ned's softened lens.

Davos couldn't have gotten to 3 just because nobody hates him - I don't put characters in top 10 just because I don't hate them. This forum seems a haven for Davos and Stannis fans. I still don't get why people like Stannis, though. Is it because of Davos? :P

So you really think people only like Stannis because of Davos? You think he has not one good quality? Dany is deffs more popular amongst show than book readers. Go to reddit and you'll see the same trend, infact Stannis is way more popular over there then here and dany is thoroughly disliked/hated.

Archived