Poll Favourite Character Results!

Ours if the Fury

YES!! Arya for the win. And by a huge margin too!! :commie: :commie:

And Tyrion second? That's a real shock.

Is that sarcasm? I thought most people like Tyrion.

Can't believe Jon is so high, boring as hell, give me Cersei above him any day. Sansa still low in my regard. Ned and Robb, I think they will continue to fall in these list the further we get from GoT-SoS, at least Cat is still around to defend her position. And although I'm a fierce Stannis supporter, Daenerys Stormborn always has a place on my list. Can't blame her for seeking revenge for her family, chilling around in an exotic city and/or being indecisive on choosing one of them.

If people are capable of excusing Jaime and Tyrion, surely they should be able to do that for Dany.

The arguments excusing Jaime generally tend to be very weak imo. Not so sure about Tyrion because I only see him getting bashed.

So the arguments excusing Dany don't have to be very good.

I don't know, at least she has faults instead of picture-perfect Jon the misunderstood Hero. Which makes her more interesting, but that's just my opinion.

She's far, far more interesting than Jon. Jon makes the "right" choice every time, even when its detrimental to the NW. He's basically Ned 2.0. You can't expect to survive long in that type of world being like that.

Tread lightly. :P

One can say who didn't get bored of hearing "I'm the rightful King" too. Stannis and Brienne have the same iron determination for an almost lost cause. One of the reasons I like them both.

Well what is more boring someone saying he is the rightful king or someone saying have you seen a fair lady? Depends on your individual perspective. Both are iron willed and both are going to do die before the end of the series.

Well what is more boring someone saying he is the rightful king or someone saying have you seen a fair lady? Depends on your individual perspective. Both are iron willed and both are going to do die before the end of the series.

Cant wait for 'have you seen a fair lady to go', the rightful king not so much :dunce:

Yes it depends on individual perspective, I agree. For me, they're both honor bound to their tasks. The magnitutde of task that Stannis has might be greater than what Brienne has, but on a character level, Brienne's task is no less important than Stannis'. Of course it is rendered irrelevant for the readers as well, seeing that we know Sansa is safe anyway for now.

Also while Stannis will definitely kick the bucket before the series ends, I'm not exactly sure about Brienne. :)

i thought you knew i wasn't a catelyn and brienne fan, i make it very clear…

Well opinions tend to change over time... :(

I think all the characters are fine and non boring…

all except Cateyln stark…

and Brienne of Tarth!!!! who is a waste of paper and needs to go soon as she has brought boring to paper for too long!!!

Cat? Maybe. UnCat? Hell no!

But Brienne yes, she's about to become the synonym of boring.

Archived