Top five: Most evil villians.

Señor de la Tormenta 2

Ramsay and Joffrey are easy, both enjoy torture and murder. (not including historical characters BTW)

Littlefinger, because he started a war, that killed thousands of people, for his own ambitions.

Cersei, she sent people to Qyburn, 'nuff said. ()

Tywin, "... I want to see the riverlands afire from the god's eye to the red fork." Mass suffering, orders mass slaughter, responsible for thousands of deaths.

Honourable mentions:

Ser Gregor, he is too much of a mad dog to be seen as truly evil, he simply follows orders and lack the sheer cruelty of Joffrey or Ramsay.

Qyburn because he is simply psycopathic and ambitious, he is not without redeeming qualities, nor is he responsible for mass suffering like LF or Tywin. His work does go towards achieving something.

Various brave companions, didn't really see enough of them in my opinion.

Lysa, she's been suggested several times, she is mad and stupid, and I hate her utterly and am glad she is dead, yet I wouldn't describe her as evil.

If I rank them in terms of my pet obsession with the damage they've done to Westeros and its institutions for their own fun and profit:

Tywin Lannister

Walder Frey

Cersei Lannister

Littlefinger

Roose Bolton

If I rank them in terms of personal-level evilness and lack of redeeming qualities:

Ramsay Snow

Rorge

Joffrey "Baratheon"

Gregor Clegane

Cersei Lannister

Liked that list as well.

5 Joffrey "Baratheon" - the most selfish, ignorant, annoying and cruel brat there is.

4 Cersei Lannister - unscrupulous, plotting, hypocritical, manipulative, faithless, vicious.

3 Petyr Baelish - the man who pretty much started the war to use the chaos as a ladder

2 Gregor Clegane - for is there a worse reason to do wrong than no reason at all?

1 Ramsay Snow - a true monster.

Also nods to Tywin, Roose, Walder and Euron. Didn't make the list thanks due to having some sense.

1.LF, Need I say much?

2.Joffrey, " " " "

3.Aerys, kill Lord Rickard Stark and his heir Brandon, called for Robert and Ned's head without any reason, maybe would have even called for Lyanna, Bejen, Stannis and Renly's heads if Jon Arryn had not refused him. ( I'm a Stark Man, what do you expect)

4.Tywin, lets his daughter and grandson make terrible decisions, pretty much knows Tyrion is innocent but hates him for no reason other than the death of his wife, uses Tyrions whore Shae after scolding Tyrion on using whores.

5.House Tyrell, caused the famine in Kings Landing by closing off the rose road.

Historical Mentions: Cristion Cole, Aegon II

There are no villians…

the most greyest characters:

1. Tywin lannister
  2. Walder Frey
  3. Roose Bolton
  4. Cersei Lannister
  5. The Mountain

Socio-paths and mental nut jobs

1. Ramsey Bolton
  2. Joffery Lannister
  3. Craster
  4. Aerys (mad king)

Catelyn doesn't make my list, as its a villain top 5 thread and not the 5 biggest idiots…

1. Gregor Clegane

2. Ramsay Bolton

3. LittleFinger

4. Joffrey

5. Roose Bolton and Walder Frey

And a special mention to the Great Masters of Meeren for crucifying 163 innocent children! i think the worse act in the entire series!

Also honorable mention to the Bloody Mummers! the most disturbing group of monster and psychopaths in the story!

5.House Tyrell, caused the famine in Kings Landing by closing off the rose road.

Is there a reason that House Tyrell is obligated to feed/supply their enemies during a war? Basically, that is just them placing a blockade against King's Landing in preparation for a future conflict with the guards of the city.

Which honestly, isn't worse then Robb's raids into the Westerlands or Stannis's attempted assault of the city.

1. Gregor Clegane

2. Ramsay Bolton

3. LittleFinger

4. Joffrey

5. Roose Bolton and Walder Frey

And a special mention to the Great Masters of Meeren for crucifying 163 innocent children! i think the worse act in the entire series!

Also honorable mention to the Bloody Mummers! the most disturbing group of monster and psychopaths in the story!

Gregor is a sweet man :/

Archived