Valonqar possibilities

HosteenOsteen

What is YMBQ?

Oh, shit.

Just got it. Younger, more beautiful queen.

People are still arguing about who that is? Granted, ok, if you're watching on TV, then you could fairly reasonably postulate Marge, but even if you only watch TV, Sansa? Nope, nope nope, you pedo. It's either Marge or Dany, and from the book description, it's Dany by a country mile.

I think it's Peter. I think the person mistranslated the meaning of valonqar and that it was referring to LittleFinger, not little brother. He was the one who had Joffrey killed. And he is the one that is going to put Sansa into power as TYMBQ.

Was it the Septa or her friend that supplied the translation? Either way my money is on Baelish.

I think it's Peter. I think the person mistranslated the meaning of valonqar and that it was referring to LittleFinger, not little brother. He was the one who had Joffrey killed. And he is the one that is going to put Sansa into power as TYMBQ.

Was it the Septa or her friend that supplied the translation? Either way my money is on Baelish.

I think LF will be revealed as the heir to House Reyne and that will be the little brother connection (House Lannister / House Reyne).

BUT - it is not too much of a stretch to consider that LF may actually be Cersie's little (half) brother.

Tytos Lannister died in 267 AL, Cersei was born in 266 AL...LF was born in 268 AL.

Given the abhorrent way Tywin treated Tysha, and the way he shacked up with Shae after continually referring to her as a whore and threatening her with death if Tyrion brought her into KL, then it can't be discounted that a young Tywin had his way with Tytos' mistress either before or after her walk of shame.

There's a big gap in what happened to Tytos' mistress - what happened to her afterwards? Not even her name is known. So she's either not important, or her story holds the key to one of the ASoIaF mysteries.

It seems like there's only another people whot actually think it could be Tommen. I mean, think about it: during the trial Cersei's champion loses, so she is guilty of incest. This means that Tommen isn't the ture heir and that her mother lied to him for his whole life. At this point I can see two different scenarios:

-Tommen being such a delicate child has a heart attack and dies while with his arms around his mother neck. Cersei cries her life out and dies too.

-Tommen being Joffrey's brother gets crazy and strangles his mother (this second scenario is the most unrealistic one since there would be lots of people ready to take him away from his mother as soon as he puts his hands around her neck)

There's another "younger brother" that people tend to forget: Loras Tyrell. We don't know if he's dead and I can't remeber anyone that isn't a Tyrell or some of their "henchmen" getting to see his conditions in person. And we all know how much Tyrells love the lion queen...

Aside from these two outsiders my guess is Aegon, Jamie or someone else we haven't thought of. I don't think Stannis will ever make it to KL, in my mind he's the Great Other's Champion (yep, I really said that. And yes, I'm kinda crazy)

Sandor- Could be. I could see him murderstabbing Ser Robert Strong all over the place. But, if he's in a new role as being a repentant Defender of the Holy Faith, I don't see him killing women or children. He never actually did, in the first place, which is what made him such a great juxtaposition with the 'true knights.'

A butcher's boy called Mycah just contacted me from the other side and asked me to send you his regards... :(

Personally I agree with the fact that it can only be Tyrion or Jaime, and I do believe that it is going to be Jaime because of their history. It would be nice to see Tyrion kill her purely for the satisfaction it would give him ( and me) after all the horrible things she's done to him, but for me it has to be Jaime.

Archived