GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Apparently Sean Bean was in some other fantasy series.

Jupiter Ascending

Anyone excited for Kit Harrington in Pompeii?

Not just because he's shirtless, either. ;)

That movie has a pretty big budget, some $100 mil. I hope it doesn't fail at the box office

I spotted Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Iain Glen the other day while watching Kingdom of Heaven. I wondered how Glen was able to be a part of both Downton Abbey and Thrones since they run concurrently. I got a special kick out of seeing Stephen Dillane in Zero Dark Thirty as a presidential advisor along with James Gandolfini as Leon Panetta. Stannis Baratheon and Tony Soprano together in the same room! Another actor I've seen in recent work is Nonso Anozie, who played Xaro, in the trailer for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. I thought Oona Chaplin did an amazing job as Talisa and hope to see her again in future television and film roles.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but Mackenzie Crook (Orell the wildling) can be found on Almost Human as Rudy the wacky lab guy. It's a good roll for him.

Also, recently listened to the BBC Radio adaptation of Neil Gaimen's Neverwhere, featuring among other talents Natalie Dormer as Lady Door.

I got a kick out of seeing Jorah Mormont as a mad scientist who turns into an uber-zombie.

Even after his monstrous transformation, while standing he still leans on his right hip the same way Jorah does. It's almost cute.

Edited by Red Raven

Iain Glen (Mormont) was in Spooks (series 9), as was the guy who played Edmure (series 8; forgotten the actor's name, sorry). Liam Cunningham was in a great, indie movie called "The Numbers Station". Stephan Dillane was in the awful "King Arthur", too.

Edited by Elliemental