The Edward and Bella Factor: Which couple makes you want to stab yourself in the face?

ghosts in winterfell

the purple dick thing was so confusing i asked bumps (the lemoncake) about it, and she said it's all purple like that because he's wearing an arab strap. i can't imagine she'd lie to me about this.

the purple dick thing was so confusing i asked bumps (the lemoncake) about it, and she said it's all purple like that because he's wearing an arab strap. i can't imagine she'd lie to me about this.

I'm still not following, what is this strap? Pretty sure it's really just all the blood concentrated to that area.

Unless your joking?

Because I suffered: Side effects of the Arab Strap:

the penis may become irreversibly engorged, with blood circulation stopped and capillaries damaged, leading to necrosis of the penis if the ring is not removed before irreversible damage occurs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_strap_(sexual_device)

This was posted under duress btw, so i am clear of any charges here.

Lol we went off topic again for this? I mean those extreme side effects sound awful, but... that's it? The wiki doesn't even have pictures, I was expecting to be thoroughly disgusted.

A little presumptuous of Tyrion to think Sansa would be into that sort of thing...

yea, i didn't think it was that bad (though not the answer I expected the lemoncake to give). anyway, i'm glad we solved the mystery of the purple penis. i guess this only confirms the stereotype that butterballs are vicious and depraved and should be eradicated from the earth

Still messed up? Good, and guys you should listen to E-Ro, why earlier on this thread he was telling us how he was an expert on all kinds of dick, something about his days back in the locker room. Got a little disturbing for me so I left it alone. He is also obsessed with this purple tint thing. Well I guess it's back to the locker room for you and good luck on your quest.

This thread is never coming back... never ever.

Archived