Robb Stark Vs. Stannis Baratheon Vs. Renly Baratheon Vs. Daenerys Targaryen

Roddy the Ruin

Just about as 'rightful' as Rhaenys and Rhaenyra, I suppose. Which of course, means nothing. Especially since the Targaryen line on the throne had ended during Robert's Rebellion.

Part of the reasons for his succession was because he had a targ Grandmother.

I went through the trouble of tallying up the scores and as of now here are the number of votes for each character.

Stannis Baratheon - 21

Robb Stark - 16

Daenerys Targaryen - 6

Renly Baratheon - 5

Jon Targaryen - 4

Tommen Waters - 3

(f)Aegon - 1

Mance Rayder - 1

White Walkers - 1

I didn't include any votes that weren't perfectly clear or the user didn't seem to understand the scenario. It's also possible I missed one or two.

I went through the trouble of tallying up the scores and as of now here are the number of votes for each character.

Stannis Baratheon - 21

Robb Stark - 16

Daenerys Targaryen - 6

Renly Baratheon - 5

Jon Targaryen - 4

Tommen Waters - 3

(f)Aegon - 1

Mance Rayder - 1

White Walkers - 1

I didn't include any votes that weren't perfectly clear or the user didn't seem to understand the scenario. It's also possible I missed one or two.

People and their poor taste

1. Stannis Baratheon

2. Anyone, even the cook

3. Daenerys Targaryen

Part of the reasons for his succession was because he had a targ Grandmother.

yes..but only part of the reasons, probably to throw a bone to the Targ loyalists. If they had thought that being a Targ was still important they'd have given the crown to Viserys.

Yeah seriously.

Robb, Renly, Tommen and Jon would realistically probably be the best Kings.

A good King is someone who's strong but reasonable and most of the other candidates are just too unyielding.

Tommen is a seven year old kid who likes to put stamps on every law they pass in front of him. Unless you don't like beets i don't see what makes Tommen a potential good king. He's only a pawn for Cersei and Tywin to rule the 7 kingdoms.

Robb was a great battle commander but was a disaster in handling his bannermen, who got him killed. He may have been a good king if he had been better prepared for the job and learned from wiser people..

Renly seemed equally unyielding as Stannis, regarding how both of them dealt with Catelyn/Robb's kingdom. Renly just had a nicer and more subtle way to say the same things and make the same threats.

Jon...yes, maybe. But he's Ned Stark's son, so he'd be smart to stay North of the Neck. He would not survive a snake pit like King's Landing. People like Varys or Littlefinger are far more dangerous than Bowen Marsh or Alester Thorne. And he led his men so well that they stabbed him.

Tommen is a seven year old kid who likes to put stamps on every law they pass in front of him. Unless you don't like beets i don't see what makes Tommen a potential good king. He's only a pawn for Cersei and Tywin to rule the 7 kingdoms.

Robb was a great battle commander but was a disaster in handling his bannermen, who got him killed. He may have been a good king if he had been better prepared for the job and learned from wiser people..

Renly seemed equally unyielding as Stannis, regarding how both of them dealt with Catelyn/Robb's kingdom. Renly just had a nicer and more subtle way to say the same things and make the same threats.

Jon...yes, maybe. But he's Ned Stark's son, so he'd be smart to stay North of the Neck. He would not survive a snake pit like King's Landing. People like Varys or Littlefinger are far more dangerous than Bowen Marsh or Alester Thorne. And he led his men so well that they stabbed him.

Tommen will grow up and be an adult eventually. It's not like hes going to be a foolish pawn forever. Plus he's also married to the Tyrells who treat their small folk very nicely.

Robb wasn't that good at handling his bannermen tbh but he would have made a fair and just ruler. He also had two of the worse bannermen in Westeros. Walder freaking Frey and /Roose/ Bolton. C'mon...

Renly is not as extreme as Stannis. He is also a good public figure and allied with the Tyrells so similar perks as Tommen. On top of that I think he'd be considered a liberal by American politics so I like that.

Jon is basically a Robb clone except a more think before you act type attitude.

Tommen will grow up and be an adult eventually. It's not like hes going to be a foolish pawn forever. Plus he's also married to the Tyrells who treat their small folk very nicely.

Hypothetically? Maybe, but with a big if.

But realistically he is doomed to die in the near future according to the prophecy.

Archived