Your sense of humour in ASIOAF

Illusion

I'm sure this has been done before but a bit of fun nonetheless.

If you could 'zap' into ASOIAF randomly and do a cheeky one-liner and/or act just for comedic value what would it be?

For what Ramsay Snow (sorry bastard) did to Theon/Reek, just popping up behind him and saying 'Ramsay, it rhymes with Pansy' would give me no end of entertainment.

Also, hiding repeatedly being able to hide Wyman Manderlys fork mid meal would be a giggle.

What appeals to your sense of humour?....Dare I ask?!

I would absolutely LOVE to pop up into renlys tent right as he is being shadowbabied and go "ooohhhh no he didnt!" whilst snapping my fingers in a z formation.

(go to 3:10)

lol!

Id be quipping at Cersei the whole time. "You have this all under control, dont you? Huehuehue~"

"Ferocious? Last night, a Moon Brother stabbed a Storm Crow over a sausage. Three Storm Crows seized the Moon Brother and opened his throat. Bronn managed to keep Shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock - which was fortunate, but even still, Ulf is demanding blood money. Which Shagga and Gunther refuse to pay."

To this day, this is by far the funniest monologue in the series. In fact, this version from the show made me LOL more than the book counterpart.

"Ferocious? Last night, a Moon Brother stabbed a Storm Crow over a sausage. Three Storm Crows seized the Moon Brother and opened his throat. Bronn managed to keep Shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock - which was fortunate, but even still, Ulf is demanding blood money. Which Shagga and Gunther refuse to pay."

To this day, this is by far the funniest monologue in the series. In fact, this version from the show made me LOL more than the book counterpart.

Yes. Yes so much.

Cersei "enters Myr". "I hope you brought you wellies!"

A bunch of Yo mama jokes to Jon!

Or bring Maury Povich with me and have him host the show with Ned, Rhaegar, and Benjen to see who the baby Daddy really is....the results are in and .....Rhaegar, YOU ARE....THE FATHER!!!

Archived