Fantasy Baseball 2014

Whiskeyjack

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats to the medalists.

Thanks Bronn.

So it ended with me and Mexal in a tie for first at 99 points each. Probably way more satisfying for me than Mex, given that he was in the lead all year and now has to share the title, while I was behind by something like 15 points as recently as a few weeks ago and was able to enjoy the comeback.

Plus, Yahoo is listing us in alphabetical order.......so I'm actually on top. :lol:

:cheers:

Totally annoyed. If King Felix doesn't get taken out after 5.1 IP and instead is allowed to pitch 6, I win. But no, they had to take him out. Fuckers. All of them are fuckers. My team took one massive dump hitting wise in Sept and instead of doing anything about it, I just coasted. Well deserved tie for WJ. He worked for it.

Thanks Bronn.

So it ended with me and Mexal in a tie for first at 99 points each. Probably way more satisfying for me than Mex, given that he was in the lead all year and now has to share the title, while I was behind by something like 15 points as recently as a few weeks ago and was able to enjoy the comeback.

Plus, Yahoo is listing us in alphabetical order.......so I'm actually on top. :lol:

:cheers:

Congrats! It was a fun experience but I was doomed after a while :P

Honestly, I thought Mexal had it up until the last few days.

I think we all did. When I mentioned to Jaime about a week ago that I was only down a point, he was stunned.

Congrats! It was a fun experience but I was doomed after a while :P

You did great, Zar. Congrats on an awesome rookie season. Getting 90 points and 3rd place your first time playing is really impressive.

Archived