TTTNE 418: Once more the Sith shall rule TTTNE

Darth Visenya

Same. Her and apple martini always impressed me. Don't tell apple but I think bumps is a notch above.

Yes. Trolling is bad..and I'm pure good.

Me too, I've been meaning to start presenting a more angelic persona for a while, thank you for reminding me.

I've known some pretty lovable trolls in my day. As long as they are very funny, subtle when they need to be, and actually are knowledgable on the subject they can be very tolerable. It's nice when they can contribute, too. Gets old when they're "loud," unintelligent, not witty, and constant.

I think there are varying levels of trollness too. Some ppl get up in arms over anything that isn't strictly tied to the topic at hand, that can be more annoying to me. I'm not an over serious guy tho, I just try to have fun with it.

To be serious for one moment though I've had seriously in depth asoiaf Convos with her and she is one of few people who makes me feel intellectually inferior. She knows so goddamn much!

don't oversell her and create competition for her!

instead post things like "Her lazy eye that waters all the time will not change how i feel"

and

i think it's cute that the only time she does not drool is when she sleeps...uhh, correction, she drools then too. damn it!

perhaps throw in a

damn that limp is sexy. who knew one leg being 4 inches shorter would be so hot?

DV, I happen to know me and you care more about others and being kind, genuine, and all around empathetic loving people :)

Of course :), I have a genuine desire to help others so much that I'm thinking of a career as a Life Coach, as long as I can have my weekends free because I volunteer at an animal rescue.

God dammit, i can't stand my house anymore! My shitheel of a step dad can't go one day without bullying and hurting my little sister, just because he is a shit parent obviously means everything is not his fault. :angry2:

just keep building your sister up the best you can to counter it. hang in there!

God dammit, i can't stand my house anymore! My shitheel of a step dad can't go one day without bullying and hurting my little sister, just because he is a shit parent obviously means everything is not his fault. :angry2:

In what context?, did he actually physically hurt her?, or just yell at her for changing the channel on the TV or something, the former is unacceptable the latter is a non event.

Well, in light of the situations others in TTTNE face, i have no real right to complain, and i will no longer mention my own problems henceforth.

I have no idea if this will help, but I've learned a technique of "disarming" in which instead of being defensive or arguing with the bully I just find some truth in what they say and agree.

Example: "you're lazy and you don't do shit"

Fact: I am rarely, if ever lazy. Seriously.

My response: "you're probably right, I could probably do more"

It's extremely hard to adjust to but it is so effective in dealing with an abusive person. They think they've "won" and shut up and you know the truth.

Just my $.02

I have no idea if this will help, but I've learned a technique of "disarming" in which instead of being defensive or arguing with the bully I just find some truth in what they say and agree.

Example: "you're lazy and you don't do shit"

Fact: I am rarely, if ever lazy. Seriously.

My response: "you're probably right, I could probably do more"

It's extremely hard to adjust to but it is so effective in dealing with an abusive person. They think they've "won" and shut up and you know the truth.

Just my $.02

So you just take it lying down???

I wish I had that kinda propensity for letting things go...I tend to pay my debts. It's a real pain in the ass sometimes, let me tell ya.

Archived